Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend (5038 Views)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 34-year-old Shot By Policeman Over N2,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by HighChief4(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
The good thing is that he didnt kill them both, i still blame the govt cos they just giving arms to people cos they wear uniform, they suppose to undergo some special trainin both mentally and physically b4 giving them arms. Wish someone could just shoot IBB like this
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by tjskii(f): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
stagger:

how police go go naval territory wan chance soja babe? Im no know say shoe get size?
lol abi o my broda
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by member479760: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2010
make una see wetin woman don cos!
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2010
Wat a ni99a would do 4 some poo$$Y cool
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by 4success(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
cos of woman wey don koku everywhere now na him this
man wey de scarce go die cry
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by larryUG(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2010
INSULT!!!!! how can a policemen who wears one barret and one uniform year in year out win a"toasting" contest against a "WHOLE" naval officer. the naval guy couldnt take the "RUBBISH" so he chose to send the cop "straight ta hell" tongue
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by eridah2007(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2010
Woman and money matter naim dey quick kill man for dis world, too bad, Osaro chose to go via woman matter.
May his soul R.I.P
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by Pakavy(m): 3:30am On Aug 31, 2010
women!!culd make or mare a man, adam,samson,david,even solomon wit all his GOD given wisdom got his own share of ha wahala, men wont just learn!may he R.I.P
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by JUO(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2010
all the extortion and curse has sent the guy to the grave
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by chukz4real(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2010
The funny aspects of this incident is that the woman in question is not even a "hot chic" but a old "buka" woman who sells rice and beans along Aker Road.

Secondly, the shooting wasn't done by the Naval rating that quarreled with the Police officer, rather a friend to the Naval rating who was at the scene of the quarrel hours before the time of the shooting,

Thirdly, the Police officer was going to the woman' kiosk to deliver some drugs because the woman was said not to be feeling too well while the Naval rating' friend thought the old dude was going to the woman' kiosk to spend the night! Wonder never ends!
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by chiozor: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2010
when will men learn
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by snthesis(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2010
chukz4real:

The funny aspects of this incident is that the woman in question is not even a "hot chic" but a old "buka" woman who sells rice and beans along Aker Road.

Secondly, the shooting wasn't done by the Naval rating that quarreled with the Police officer, rather a friend to the Naval rating who was at the scene of the quarrel hours before the time of the shooting,

Thirdly, the Police officer was going to the woman' kiosk to deliver some drugs because the woman was said not to be feeling too well while the Naval rating' friend thought the old dude was going to the woman' kiosk to spend the night! Wonder never ends!

she don put sumtin into the food- do i sense a nollywood movie from dis drama "chop and die part 1,2, &3", "iya basira", "love wantitin", "rice and beans love" grin grin

seriously our govt should never ever consider legalizing firearm - i can imagine workin down a street and sum dude shootin another punk for wearing the wrong color.
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by amehameh1: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2010
The naval man must be a coward, for not been able to fight his fellow man with hands instead he used weapon. He should be court marshalled,
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by ud4u: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2010
The securities that are supposed to be protecting the masses as well as themselves are killing themselves because of woman.

Government should just eradicate all these animals from the force or better still stop them from using gun before this incidents of killing gets out of hand.
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by kcreal(f): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
This is ignorance in the highest order. What is their gain now? the police constable is cooling in the mortuary and termites are waiting to eat up his flesh when buried while the navy goes to jail after judgement and the woman continues her life.
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by dlobrown: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2010
if such cold hapen 2 a felow forceman,i 1da wat cld've hapnd 2 a cmon man
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by Beync(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2010
dlo brown:

if such cold hapen 2 a felow forceman,i 1da wat cld've hapnd 2 a cmon man

if a comon man challange a police man, d police man would hav done d same tin to a comon man.
uniform men n women ar cruel people.
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by UyiIredia(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2010
once again >>> stupidity is proven to be the innate character of our nation's security officials undecided
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by fantastic2(f): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2010
I don’t think that those two fools fighting over a lady are qualified to be in that position that are in, if you are to research properly they mighty be an ordinary recruits but the thing that baffles me is the way Nigerian forces are handling weapons, for many innocent souls are lost each day due to some greedy, senseless, blood-testy men and women among the forces.
May God almighty save us from our fathers land, Ameeennnnn
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by komando1: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
Exactly my question.
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
wetin woman want na
wetin woman need
women go kill us all
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by Goldenmeda(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
TWO ANIMALS (MUMU PEOPLE) DEY FIGHT ON - TOP OF ONE WOMAN,
NOW ADAYS WEY WOMAN DEY RUN AFTER MAN.
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by Olumogun: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
Beync:

if a comon man challange a police man, d police man would hav done d same tin to a comon man.
uniform men n women ar cruel people.

Then they will tell us it ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE. cool cool cool

ziddy:

How can a Nigerian policeman's soul rest in peace? That's the definition of 'impossibility' cheesy

It will be easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a POLICEMAN/WOMAN to rest in peace.
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

sir-p2007:

May our police brother rest in peace.Hope its not a case of SELF DEFENCE

U must be a prophet. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by tunde121oke: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
ahh god will JUDGE
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by Pakavy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
datz 2 bad if not 2 worse!.when wuld we men realized dat he who lives by d hole end up in a hole, is a HOLEy way 4 my lawenforcer friend 2 go!
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by Ibomade1: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2010
Niaja military with excessive use of force. Na wah oo
Re: Naval Rating Kills Policeman Over Girlfriend by oceanet: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
na waooh every day new tin dey just dey happen, i no fit believe say tranined officer fit draw out fire arm for this kind wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators / Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son / Skye Bank Worker Stabbed To Death By Husband, And Cut Into Pieces (with pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.