Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo (5735 Views)

Bet9ja In Nigeria / Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money / My 989,962 Naira Live Withdrawal From Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by frankleesehi(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2019
A man just won N10m naira from a reputable bet company,( Bet9ja) in Edo State.

He was said to have played a game his friend gave to him, but his friend refuse to play it since he wasn't sure about it.

He went on to play the game with a thousand naira adding an extra game to it (Atletico Madrid vs Juventus) which according to him he played a C.score option of 2:0 in favour of Atletico Madrid to boost the odds.

Few hours later after the matches, he checked his ticket and discovered that he won.

He started by ordering food and drinks and invited his friends and loved ones to join him to celebrate his victory as he goes in to his apartment to start dancing with his face covered with a shirt.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/see-what-man-did-in-his-apartment-after.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Iyajison: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Huzle finally pay...

Just try 1 sure odd again wit d 10m and receive another miracle... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by donstan18: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Money wey visual go soon collect.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Money makes everyone happy

d god on earth. Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by hisgrace090: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2019
10million naira after collecting more than 100million from nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Rextizzle(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
This one will blow all the money on bitches and drinks

5 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Skyfornia(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Nice..blow the owu before owu go blow you.
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Skyfornia(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Nice..blow the owu before owu go blow you.
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by iceboy4752(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2019
He may end up wasting the money foolishly on celebration. This kind money no dey last, e eye go clear when the money remain 50k.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2019
N10m can set him up for life.

But he will hardly pick good advice now as his ears will be blocked.

New money madness.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Chidonsky: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2019
money intoxicate.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Iyajison:
Huzle finally pay...

Chai! Bad belle
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Richdad50(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
His chances of returning back poor to where he started from is very likely. Ask me how. The first thing he did was to call for a celebration. The attitude of a poor man. Friends, he is coming back to where he started from if something is not done urgently.
Money is fluid and recognizes quickly the hands that may never make profit. It detects the hands of a gambler from the sweat of a breakthrough. Self control starts from the day your account suddenly swells, and he who cautions himself will see reward of plenty

#Richdad

5 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by BetPro122(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Iyajison:
Huzle finally pay...

BAD ADVICE. No game is sure. Village people fit locate am through there.
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by clive2u(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2019
wat if after all the celebration him go see say d shop owner don close run. go collect ur moni fess o
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by jared007: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
cheesy

reminds me of a dude that won over 400k in my area but penniless today.
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by suremanpatriot: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
I don't believe you can win more than 500K at once,is all marketin bullshittt to draw more monkeys to deposit more money. grin grin
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by okwabayi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
It’s a good thing I am now learning to save.
The small monthly salary I get was my starting point.
If I ever hammer big cash like Bet9ja and co., na the same saving reflex I go start with.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
What of innobets i know say that 41 mil wey him chop last year go don reduce wella grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by benzene00: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
suremanpatriot:
I don't believe you can win more than 500K at once,is all marketin bullshittt to draw more monkeys to deposit more money. grin grin
You are a very big goat

that's all I have to say
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Iyajison: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bobbyjay001:

Chai! Bad belle
BetPro122:
BAD ADVICE. No game is sure. Village people fit locate am through there.

cheesy :DPerson no fit follow una play again.. cheesy grin
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Oxb90: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
Money wey visual go soon collect.
that's only for those that have no plan
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Khd95(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
This one don give village people new location by larvishing

Money wey u go withdraw quitely,put it on Fixed Deposit account and act like nothing happened,while u quitely invest it

Now armed robbers will know u have 10m

Cult boys might even waylay u

Area boys too go collect their shares

U go wan carry olosho,and visit club joker's too

Within few months ur eye go clear and u go dey alright
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by kalufelix(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
I pity this man because he has become poorer without knowing it. ..

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
benzene00:
You are a very big goat

that's all I have to say
cheesy cheesy Don't mind the guy. When someone won 45million on this same nairaland.
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by modskiller(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lamba Lolo bishes....

Bet9ja don pay
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by Torg77: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:
It’s a good thing I am now learning to save.
The small monthly salary I get was my starting point.
If I ever hammer big cash like Bet9ja and co na the same saving reflex I go start with.

Do people really win big or bet9ja? It could be one big scam
Re: See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo by okwabayi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Torg77:

Do people really win big or bet9ja? It could be one big scam
I honestly don’t believe it too.
All the people I’ve asked always know one man from their village who hit it big.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks / View This Simple 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.