Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. (60214 Views)

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / "Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Deltatoto: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
The mango still nyash her friend
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Fourwinds: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
psalmsmiles:
envy
Modified: the level of some womens insecurities are mind blowing! ilIf she wasn't cool with the dance she should have stylishly seperate them! It's normal to be jealous but i think a woman's jealousy is on another whole different level

U are a man... I don't expect such talk from u... Even God said He is a jealous God...

Let her friend go and find her own husband...

U expect God to create the universe and then devil who has no talent to take over? Mbanu
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by CaesarDon(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
shadrach77:
Bloggers will never do well. The bride didn't push her. She only came to the dance floor and tried tapping her to leave so that she can take over
Bloggers and exaggeration sha tongue

God would bless u for this comment, people jumping into conclusions because of the misleading headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
EvelynSA:
Na wao
heheheeee... She wants to Fvck the last fvck
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Naso e dey start.

Imagine rocking the guy on his wedding day!? No respect!

Khd95(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02
If u Like call me bro,we go still fvck sad
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Fourwinds: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
mytime24:
Nlders

Who make i blame now

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fourwinds:

What's this quote about?
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by mytime24(f): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fourwinds:

which kind weed u take angry
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Fourwinds: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
mytime24:
which kind weed u take angry

Oshogbo weed grin grin
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by EvelynSA(f): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Arijude:
hope you're not xenophobic
Not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / 48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / Couple Have Their Wedding Reception At Shoprit In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.