Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram (46013 Views)

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Tiwa Savage Was Told To Leave Mavin 4 Years Ago - Don Jazzy / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Olukat(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by femi4: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Hope she won't end up like D'banj
she is leaving on a good note like reekado
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yes, she needs to go so, donjazzy go fit find wife marry.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by ophicialrichie: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
general oversawer
EvelynSA:
I saw this one coming
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by azimibraun: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
visijo:
We spell it as "Food" not "Food".some people put the first "0" on the place Of the second "0" which is very wrong.
Damn!!!! Kwale Weed Badt

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Abbeywondrous(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Next Level
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Baselm: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
I was just wondering if she was still in Mavins record yesterday. Don Jazzy needs to release all the current set of artists and start again. It will be kul
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by worldezelive: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin she will move on to new and bigger dickkks

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale reach me

I have a verified AdSense account for sale, how much are you willing and ready to pay?
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by ngadaAwo: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by pheely40: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
A sienna 2004. First grade for sale 2.3m. If u are interested what's app:08032755955

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by uksaviour(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by hybridblood07(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Even the entertainer himself "koko master" left and the record label moved on!
daddytime:
Hmm...

Nothing new....

Whatever has got a beginning sure definitely comes with an end...

Life goes on
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by ebilomaofficial1: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Welcome to star boy worldwide
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
I smell her record label 'Savage Record' loading..........90%
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
worldezelive:

I have a verified AdSense account for sale, how much are you willing and ready to pay?

Check my signature so we can negotiate better and I can find out more about your Adsense thanks cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Naughtytboy: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Make don jazzy do audition
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Eyah, I knew she will leave, most record labels will be glad to work with her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by gal10(f): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmnnnn
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by owowa145(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Hope she won't end up like D'banj
And how did d'banj end. Isiewu. D'banj afford all ur generation there. And hope u won't end up like the entire MAVIN as well. Mtchew.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by harmoullahi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
visijo:
We spell it as "Food" not "Food".some people put the first "0" on the place Of the second "0" which is very wrong.
Next level problems
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2019
God please make Biafra a reality in Jesus name Amen. Cos with the way Buhari almajiri and Tinubu almajiri are going there is no remedy for the country. A country where illiterates and dirty skull miners rule over the intelligent and innovative all because of their uncontrolled population is sickening and I don't know what to do.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2019
grin
visijo:
angry
visijo:

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Onosbass(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2019
And so?
Watin con happen ?

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by xreal: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Why did Wizkid not permit her to leave Mavin before now?
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by otipoju(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2019
kay29000:
Hmm. Well, she has tried over there. 6 years. It was a symbiotic relationship...the label helped her, and she also helped the label.

Tiwa Savage.She drove a wedge between Wande Coal and Don Jazzy and then positioned herself to benefit from the outcome.

Teebillz was doing good in california before he met her.
The guy's life took a turn for the worse but she jump enter MAVIN.

She don attach to Wizkid now...lets see what turn that guys career will take in a couple of years.

Any hit song by an upcoming musician, Tiwa go convince am to do remix with am...but she no dey invite anybody to remix her own song.

She no offend me ooo. But i no just gbadun her coded manipulative pattern at all and as such not interested in listening to her music.

Shes a parasite that feeds fat to the detriment of her host eventually.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Drabrah(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Finally moving over to Wizkid records
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Reeberry: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
otipoju:

Tiwa Savage.She drove a wedge between Wande Coal and Don Jazzy and then positioned herself to benefit from the outcome.

Teebillz was doing good in california before he met her.
The guy's life took a turn for the worse but she jump enter MAVIN.

She don attach to Wizkid now...lets see what turn that guys career will take in a couple of years.

Any hit song by an upcoming musician, Tiwa go convince am to do remix with am...but she no dey invite anybody to remix her own song.

She no offend me ooo. But i no just gbadun her coded manipulative pattern at all and as such not interested in listening to her music.

Shes a parasite that feeds fat to the detriment of her host eventually.
She convince people to remix their songs?
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Awoo88: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
After the mutil million dollar deal announced recently? Make I sidone dey watch
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Obidiugwu: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cool,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos and management.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Obidiugwu: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cool,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos and management,,,07052113405
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Ayobami7(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
all the best
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram by Dulzville(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Please I need a genuine buyer interested in purchasing Sweatcoin for instant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Vacations In Dubai (Photos) / Speed Darlington Throws Ladies Out, 'For Trying To Use Him Anyhow' / Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.