Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Website For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website For Your Business (235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website For Your Business by Nonnyexon12: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
The Importance Of Having A Website For Your Business

If in today's age you don't have a website there is a good portion of the market that will not even consider you as an option when they are looking to buy. I know personally if I am dealing with a supplier I am looking to purchase from and they don't even have a website I pretty much write them off as an option to buy from and my view of that company is diminished to that it is a company that is very poorly managed. With this viewpoint why would I want to purchase from a company like this? Based on my experience most people think similar to myself. There are some people that do not hold this same thought but I would guess that probably 80% of people have bad opinions of companies that don't have websites.

Having a website makes it very easy for people to find you, read up about your company, what you do and answer a bunch of questions they have on your company. By having a website people will be able to find your company when they search for your company on a search engine like google, yahoo or bing. It is true that if you don't have a website your business may be found in a search engine if you have a listing in a directory, the yellow pages or your business could just automatically show up in a google places result. Do you really want to leave this to chance though? Plus why not have a website so that you can influence what is displayed about your company and know your website will be listed in addition to having all those other search results. Should you be interested in having a website for your business contact +380730737398 (whatsapp) for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Get Bitcoin Trader / There Is Something Spiritual About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result / Having Problem With Transportation To Your Work Place ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.