Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (524 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: . by yorex2011: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
LOL
Re: . by Olalekank(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Loll, I wanted to laugh when I saw this self. It sounded to me like Facebook React team did shit

Airbnb, Khan Academy, Netflix uses React and then I guess they ignored the over hyping and stuck with React.

Who's the writer of the answer self
Re: . by Doughboysss: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Vue is d future
Re: . by afuye(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2019
The OP and the person who provided an answer knows nothing but POO

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
For React Native: Airbnb, Udacity Abandon React Native

Within the space of two weeks, two major enterprise dev teams announced they have abandoned React Native, the Facebook-originated technology unveiled five years ago as a new way to code native mobile apps using JavaScript.

Airbnb, meanwhile, explained the technical (as opposed to organizational) issues that caused it to abandon React Native. In detailing things that didn't work so well, the team touched upon:

React Native immaturity
Maintaining a fork of React Native
JavaScript tooling
Refactoring
JavaScriptCore inconsistencies
React Native open source libraries
Parallel infrastructure and feature work
Crash monitoring
Native bridge
Initialization time
Initial render time
App size
64-bit
Gestures
Long lists
Upgrading React Native
Accessibility
Troublesome crashes
SavedInstanceState Across Processes on Android

Source: https://adtmag.com/articles/2018/07/10/abandon-react-native.aspx
Re: . by mruwaifo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
I bet these guys havent done more than a to-do list tutorial and gave up. The only issue with react is YOUR learning curve ability. React rocks.
Re: . by mruwaifo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
React Native is unsuited for some project but is more than sufficient for most. A web developer doesn't need to learn an entire tier of native development to deliver an app for his client on multiple platforms . That is what react is for. How many clients need gestures and all that stuff? Abeg leave React for us.

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For Junior Front End Web Development Jobs / How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? / Your Opinion On Updated Versions of Programming Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.