Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) (54027 Views)

Two Cameroonian Women Spotted Fighting Over A Man (Photos) / Two Agbero Bus Drivers Spotted Exchanging Blows On The Streets Of London / 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
planetx:
Where is the evidence that they are bus drivers, is it because a bus was parked behind them?
The one in blue is wearing a bus driver uniform, LT london transport.

The other guy in white i am not sure.
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next level madness
Fatai and Mufutau
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Timekeeper: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Here is the moment two grown up Nigerian men burst into fight on the street of London. The two are commercial bus drivers in London, I wonder what could have cause this fight between two brothers .

We normally see conductor and drivers fight here in Nigeria, but for them to carry their african mentality enter london to fight is very much bad.

This have caused some mixed reactions, as people mock them. See some of the reactions below

debbycountyy
Where they staying at oshodi? �����

damiloladeniji
These ones carry their Naija behaviour go abroad �

9jajoker_
them carry the naija trait go london

uche_nwache_
@mariamemetumah I’m tell you big for nothing ��

wolph_helson
D way I see da guy stretching both his leg and fist juz to land a blow,I'm sure as hell he doesn't know how to fight.!!

tomtomwis
���� frustration has gotten them.

naijaforumsquare
Well they both know that they have lost their jobs.

pinopallacio
������Am in tears!!! I don't believe this!!! Them carry African Mentality enter jand ���

imaginenath
See as he dey throw leg like kangaroo...

anyswiss
����see fight ���they no even get strength ���come make i show una what's up

ugochiokosi
Ha! Agbero don enter London? Chaii! They go soon spoil London

This is too bad, see more photos below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/two-nigerian-bus-drivers-spotted.html?m=1

Who notice that the guy in black was busy dancing zanku legwork??

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
For me, this agbero get level Shaa

See am them clean pass oshodi own..

The fight get ajebo model, base on shaku shaku dance...lol.. it's fun Shaa

Atleast them better pass us here for next level...

That fight is better than next level in naija here
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Yankee101: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
You can take the man out of the bush, changing him from a bushman is another story.
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Diamondwriter(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
You can take the man out of Oshodi but you cannot take d Oshodi outta d man

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
They have also kissed their jobs goodbye grin.

The regret will come after the display of "shaku shaku".
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by LZAA: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mouthgag:

Lol
The usual way we fool the pigs grin

Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
No LASTMA to arrest them?
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Insectkiller: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Instagram matter
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by vivaAfrica: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
That looked like a dance to me
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by pat077: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tinubu needs recruit them
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Dollabiz: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
from lagos to london.agbero can never change
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by highway215(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
How did these ipob people knew the guys are from Yoruba? I think in Nigeria transportation is participated in almost all the tribe? How do we know the two guys are not Chinedu and Chiwendu? grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by JeogahII(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
God! who did this to us? Nigerians again!
Re: Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Na waa o. Fight spirit follow them go london,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.