Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her (796 Views)

Guy If This Picture Doesn't Make You Smile / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / Warri Mum Calls Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her by Umy: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2007
A friend of mine has this guy, they dated for 1 year and this guy traveled outside Naija and stayed out for about 3 years, during this 3 year they were communicating and the guy was sending lots of things to her, on returning to Naija, he got so many things for her in appreciation for her waiting. After about 2 months this guy went to his village to tell his people about his marriage plans with my friend, during this trip, after about one month he stopped answering my friends calls, instead when my friend calls him he will give the mobile phone to a Lady to reply on his behalf, he later told my friend that they cannot continue because their people do not marry outside their town. Now my friend is seeing someone else in her office though she hasn’t slept with any of them, though she is having cold feet about this present relationship cos this guy is not of the same language with her, suddenly after about 2 years the first guy surfaced to her office begging her to forgive and come back after he has had a baby boy from that other Lady whom he has done traditional marriage with and intends to divorce the Lady. Because my friend still loves him she agreed, only for him to travel back again to his location here in Naija and did not call again. Please advice cos I don’t know what to tell her.
Re: Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her by kellorah: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2007
what's wrong with that guy? shocked he's acting like something u switch on and off shocked
she should try and forget about him. he's not worth it angry

about the guy she's seeing in the office, how is language a barrier there? they can just speak english. i mean, what's there?? undecided if she really likes him, then it shouldn't bother her undecided
Re: Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her by cuteass1(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
Re: Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her

^ why?? is she some kind of abandoned property that he comes back to when he damn pleases?? Hell no!

Now is time for her to wisen up and stand her grounds. On two different occassions, he's proven himself nothing but unworthy, first it was the "tribe" story, he came back (after he's had a baby with someone elso ooh), she forgave and took him back and once again he dissappeared into thin air, GEEZ!! Tell your friend to wake up and read the handwriting boldly written on the wall cheesy

Cos either she's blinded with love beyond measures or she's playing herself for a fool, why on earth would she settle for such treatment, when i'm sure there's someone out there who's ready to kiss the ground she walks on. On two different occassions has her eyes been opened to see that he's not the right one for her, yet she's ready to sit down, cross her legs till he comes on a "third missionary journey"? If you ask me, she's just being ignorant. And if she doesn't buckle up, she'll be played by many cry

Its not an easy task to let go of someone you love so much, but after being treated the way she was, it shouldn't be that difficult to remind yourself of how much you deserve the best, and that no other person than yourself can put your life back on track.

If he could leave you, and go create a semi-family with someone else for two good years (he had a traditional marriage with this other lady for crying out loud and to crown it all they had a child), then he's certainly not worth your time. He can't eat his cake and have it, so if he does come back, then tell him you guys became history the day he chose another lady over you and all you guys had wink

And i advice she takes a break from dating and all that, and sort herself, let her find her spirit, a reason to live and be happy. And then let her go out and meet fresh people. One of them might be that guy she's looking for. I can't see love in her present relationship, all i see is hurt, pain, dissappointent, desperation and rebound. Let her open her mind to a life of first class love and hapiness and say good bye to her dissappointment-filled past cool

Tell her i wish her luck!!
Re: Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her by dele9000(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2007
@cute ass
u should be doctor love, damn see analysis, u good at this.
Re: Should My Friend Accept The First Guy If He Eventually Calls Her by cuteass1(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2007
dele9000:

@cute ass
u should be doctor love, damn see analysis, u good at this.

Doctor love??lol grin grin . . you sure know how to put a smile on someone's face Cos you put one on my face and more (i was choking with laughter)

But honey thanks for the compliment though, it's appreciated a long way wink cheesy

from councellor, to romance consultant, to doctor love, Nairalanders you're too funny grin

(1) (Reply)

One Day: / Give Me Ur Suffering / Guy's Guess Who Is Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.