Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper (3397 Views)

Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:15am On Mar 03, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former big brother naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has revealed a surprising drama which occurred between her and her male housekeeper.

She said when they were both having a conversation her male housekeeper referred to her as 'dear', she said she rebuked him stating that she is his employer.

Is it right for an employee to refer to his or her employer as "dear"?

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/between-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada-and-her-male-housekeeper.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:15am On Mar 03, 2019
cool cool
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Na so e dey start undecided
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Prettyvicc: 5:17am On Mar 03, 2019
grin
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by itspzpics(m): 5:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by xoxocandy(f): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Did she forget to wear leggings

1 Like

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Na so e dey start

2 Likes

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Biggty(m): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2019
Naso e dey start, soon we will hear "my male housekeeper tried to seduce me"
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by CosmicPhoenix: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2019
na so e dey start till pant shift and you turn baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Must she post it in social media...... : undecided sometime that can be addressed in house rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Tamarapetty(f): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2019
Nice story line, waiting for the movie to come out.
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Jentle244: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2019
One thing is for sure he won't be a housekeeper for ever. Even if she is his employer does it mean they can't have a mutual relationship? Have heard where women get married to their cook and the marriage is alright. Stop forming slay queen. Time no dey
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by meobizy(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2019
...and thus we can see how confused Naija girls are.
You complain daily of not having a man but name and shame everyone who makes passes your way.
Sha, na them get time.
People like me know my worth.
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Gulher: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2019
At least she didn't employ one little kid as maid
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by nazablossom(f): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2019
This girl too dey show herself. You have a housekeeper, so what . Must we be involved in your conversation with your male housekeeper.

2 Likes

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Lies
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Bossontop(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
na so e dey start till pant shift and you turn baby mama
Asin ehn......na so oo

1 Like

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2019
How much is she paying the house keeper for his numerous services?
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2019
No biggie for me. Dear me and get the work done, C'est finis.

1 Like

Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by oluwasegun007(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
My question is did you scatter the duvet together for him to call you dear?
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by columbus007(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Meaning the guy don dey wound this babe sad
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by anochuko01(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
but when she sees a guy with benz, she'll be calling boo...
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by rex444(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Na so this gal head big reach ...
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
The guy should learn to be using official languages.

That is his office.
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tell this crap to the birds. Mtcheew
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Mrkumareze(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Still wondering why a single girl like her needs a house keeper. If she come.marry na to employ house keepers
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by NoFace101: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
mumu girl
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by sisisioge: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hope she's fired him...otherwise, the day the physical power tussle will reveal who the boss is is near. Whew!
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Olibboy: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na so e dey start
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by fr3do(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why do u have a grown man as ur housekeeper
Re: Between BBNaija's Ifu Ennada And Her Male Housekeeper by Yuceeluv(f): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol he only reacted to your "greenlight" na.

(1) (Reply)

"I Wanna Lick You" - Simi To Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Posting Her Nude Photos On Instagram / Top 10 Foreign Musicians You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians [updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.