Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React (4151 Views)

Man Calls For The Arrest Of Bobrisky With Immediate Effect / Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by itspzpics(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2019
According to earlier report m, Bobrisky fire shot at actress Rosy Meurer as he call her husband snatcher who snatch her bestie Tonto dikeh husband.

Meanwhile she posted a video of her self twerking and dabcing as cryptic caption to the post as she stylishly react to Bob risky telling him to stop hating on her.

See how fans react to her post below

Watch the twerking video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/rosy-meurer-fires-back-at-bobrisky-with-cryptic-post-fans-react/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by itspzpics(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2019
See more reaction below

Watch the sexy Video Rosy Meurer twerking that got people talking HERE

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Prettyvicc: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2019
Hot pepper soup
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2019
cool
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2019
How's this a fire back abeg?

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Who is she?
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by PapaNnamdi: 6:18am On Mar 03, 2019
snrman:
Who is she?
queen of
husband snatchers
fallen queens

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by simplyhonest(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2019
I never believed that a time will come when prostitutes will be more famous than inventors, doctors, bankers, etc...

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Nickijoy(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2019
Where's the fire back @op
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by sacajawea: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
This Why the Country Cannot Move Forward
See The way these ones are behaving like toddlers
As Country Get plenty Problems Na tgis One dey Una Head
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2019
And i brought more firewood thinking i'll see fire
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by sweetrace(f): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2019
As a woman, I really try to understand why a wife will keep fighting the woman her husband supposedly cheated with? You see women fighting and humiliating themselves while the man watches, walks out or tries to intervene. Is the husband a hand bag that can be snatched? Does the other woman owe the wife any real loyalty? Is it not the husband or boyfriend that is in a relationship with the women? If there is any fighting to be done, ladies, please fight your bobos. If you keep fighting the other woman, he’ll simply move on to another other woman and you’ll become #the street fighter! But, my real advice is don’t even fight physically. There are other ways to bring a man to his knees. And I am not talking about withholding the #the other room grin And stop doing battle with the other woman in any way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2019
sweetrace:
As a woman, I really try to understand why a wife will keep fighting the woman her husband supposedly cheated with? You see women fighting and humiliating themselves while the man watches, walks out or tries to intervene. Is the husband a hand bag that can be snatched? Does the other woman owe the wife any real loyalty? Is it not the husband or boyfriend that is in a relationship with the women? If there is any fighting to be done, ladies, please fight your bobos. If you keep fighting the other woman, he’ll simply move on to another other woman and you’ll become #the street fighter! But, my real advice is don’t even fight physically. There are other ways to bring a man to his knees. And I am not talking about withholding the #the other room grin And stop doing battle with the other woman in any way.
so what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by sweetrace(f): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
so what are you talking about?

That ladies should stop fighting each other. The fight is with their partners. He is the one that cheated on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2019
sweetrace:

That ladies should stop fighting each other. The fight is with their partners. He is the one that cheated on them.
I meant your last paragraph
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Baddiezz(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2019
iranu

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DAramis: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
I meant your last paragraph
Of course, what else than to make the man impotent. Smh for her.

Make God never allow us to marry jezebel wife with the face of Esther or Ruth cry
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DAramis: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
People that use sweet names as their moniker most times are among the wicked set of people you can ever meet. Imagine a lady saying that you can fight your husband other ways rather than physically? What happens to dialogue or did your husband married you in other ways but not physically?.

Would not be surprised if the lady that posted such is deep down in fetish stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
And i brought more firewood thinking i'll see fire
I'll chop you raw I sweargringrin
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I'll chop you raw I sweargringrin
Lol, how far nau
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, how far nau
I am good... How are You??

Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I am good... How are You??

Happy Sunday smiley
Just there, same to you jare. Yaya mata?
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Just there, same to you jare. Yaya mata?
Mata?? Banda Mata....gringrin Kine Mata na

Ko Yaya kin che??
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Mata?? Banda Mata....gringrin Kine Mata na

Ko Yaya kin che??
Lol, abeg i no really hear the last part. I dan teh u make u come teach me, u no gree.
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, abeg i no really hear the last part. I dan teh u make u come teach me, u no gree.
Mesef no sabi well well ooo...grin learning from my friends...

The last part, just asking "what do you say about it"....grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Mesef no sabi well well ooo...grin learning from my friends...

The last part, just asking "what do you say about it"....grin
Ka zo mu je church wedding. Lol.

Ina yi abinchi
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ka zo mu je church wedding. Lol.

Ina yi abinchi
Bazan yi aure ba fah... Ni robot negringrin

In kin Gama, ki diba man...wink
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Bazan yi aure ba fah... Ni robot negringrin

In kin Gama, ki diba man...wink
Lol, abeg e don do. English is bae
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, abeg e don do. English is bae
Forget joor....

Finish cook send my own.... I Neva chop since four days now embarassedembarassed
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Yuceeluv(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm..."we want what we want".
Not everything you WANT is good for you. Some will lead you to an early grave.
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Forget joor....

Finish cook send my own.... I Neva chop since four days now embarassedembarassed
Lol, and u dey here??
Re: Rosy Meurer Fires Back At Bobrisky With Cryptic Post, Fans React by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, and u dey here??
cheesygrinembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Osby Berry Shows Happiness As He Gains A Normal Body Size / Photos / 12years Old Boy Was Caught Stealing Phone Was Sent By His Elderly Sister(photos) / Playboy Star Dubbed 'Sexiest Woman In Brazil' Insures Bum For £147k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.