Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Appointment Letter From Mobitel Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appointment Letter From Mobitel Nigeria Limited (2445 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Letter From Mobitel Nigeria Limited by mytcollins: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
PLEASE I NEED HELP FROM THE HOUSE.I RECIEVED A MAIL FROM MOBITEL NIGERIA INFORMING ME OF MY APPOINTMENT,ALSO WITH AN APPOINTMENT LETTER BUT I WAS TOLD TO GO GET A WORKING AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE FROM THE LAGOS HIGH COURT THRU A CHAMBER AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD DAT IT WILL COST ME ABOUT N6500 TO GET IT. pls is these d norm of d organisation and has anybody recieved something similar.I need your response please.
Re: Appointment Letter From Mobitel Nigeria Limited by kemori: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
scam, scammer, scammest, its a big time scam, no company will tell you to pay because they want to employ u, it's a big scam
Re: Appointment Letter From Mobitel Nigeria Limited by Blazing99: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2010
Is it mobitel or the high court that told u it wud cost 6500?
Re: Appointment Letter From Mobitel Nigeria Limited by tipsydude(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2010
Most people derive pleasure in using the word "SCAM", maybe cos it's very easy to spell. In this case, before you call the idea of paying NGN6500 a scam, do ask if the money is being paid to MOBITEL or THE HIGH COURT. Secondly, ask yourself if Mobitel is in control of the High Court in Lagos. I bet most people thinking it's scam when they are required to pay their bills.

@ Poster:

If you feel that the job ain't worth paying a sum for an affidavit, then ignore it for others. But try to apply wisdom as you arrive at your conclusions.
Re: Appointment Letter From Mobitel Nigeria Limited by kemori: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
tipsydude:

Most people derive pleasure in using the word "SCAM", maybe cos it's very easy to spell. In this case, before you call the idea of paying NGN6500 a scam, do ask if the money is being paid to MOBITEL or THE HIGH COURT. Secondly, ask yourself if Mobitel is in control of the High Court in Lagos. I bet most people thinking it's scam when they are required to pay their bills.

@ Poster:

If you feel that the job ain't worth paying a sum for an affidavit, then ignore it for others. But try to apply wisdom as you arrive at your conclusions.

I wonder when some people will grow, u must be a party to this, if not, why would u, a graduate for that matter, believe that a company,as big as mobitel, will tell an applicant to obtain an affidavit THROUGH a particualr chamber, and u tell me, it is not scam, are u a nursery school student? lol
@poster, check this http://www.mobitel.com.ng/Careers/ApplyOnline.aspx
This is the content from mobitel career website

FRAUD ALERT !
Mobitel Limited has been informed that unknown persons who are not affiliated with Mobitel are fraudulently soliciting money from prospective job applicants for positions with Mobitel Limited. Prospective applicants have received e-mails promising job seekers positions with us upon payment of a fee and the receipt of the recipients’ curriculum vitae.

Please be advised that Mobitel does not solicit payments from job seekers. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. Mobitel has absolutely no connection to any of these e-mails or related communications or persons. We believe these communications are part of an attempt to perpetrate fraud on unsuspecting members of the public.

Adverts for positions with Mobitel are normally made on the career page of our website at http://www.mobitel.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt Recruits Research Fellows (Graduates & Experienced) / Teacher (computer, Physics, Mathematics) / Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.