Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again (45005 Views)

Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / Idowu Philips Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by senatepresido: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
she nor see who wan marry her
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by freezze(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
You need to be careful of the way you use words. Calling a fellow human an ape all because of her age or whatever. Do you know what you would look like at her age ... and you want to sell Ad sense... better add sense to your head first.
Immaculatesnow:
cheesy who is this old ape making noise upandan again undecided

I need a pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website to buy

Plus I have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Bianda24: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Marry at what age? The post does not follow
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Ubdavis(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hope u are not telling me that God killed ur husband..
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by xreal: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
Who will want to marry this one?

Someone who might do anything to have a share of Airtel Money.
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Born2Breed(f): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
@76?
lipsrsealed
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Earthquake2: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
This thread is savave grin
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by BluntBoy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Her husband died in 1984, my parents weren't even married then. If she wanted to remarry, she would have done so long time ago.

...But widows rarely remarry. So far she has means to take care of her kids, , her world would revolve around them.

Same can't be said for widowers. Before the coffin even sink inside, them done marry another wife.

Your first paragraph comes with a clause. The bolded phrase shows that without that clause, a widow could not be trusted to never remarry. And even if they don't remarry, they always end up as chronic gossips and/or mistresses.

As per your second paragraph, many of the widowers I know have refused to remarry. My dad, inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Ylbets: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by papyskinsy: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
Who will want to marry this one?
wtf broo.. hw can yu use her meme against her..

2 Likes

Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
omooba969:

That requires a lot u know...smiley

That is actually one of my greatest gift.
No sex is spared from my charm grin
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by omooba969(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Her husband died in 1984, my parents weren't even married then. If she wanted to remarry, she would have done so long time ago.

...But widows rarely remarry. So far she has means to take care of her kids, her world would revolve around them.

Same can't be said for widowers. Before the coffin even sink inside, them done marry another wife.

...coz the wife's death can't stop the widower's preeq from rising when nature calls. grin
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by faithfull18(f): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

When they have money, they fare well. Even with money, widowers don't fare better than widows.

Widowers remarry more than widows.
Widowers move on faster than widows.

True.
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by omooba969(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

When they have money, they fare well. Even with money, widowers don't fare better than widows.

Man is different from woman... remember.

We are different! cool
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Seandisputed(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
folake4u:

You're a fool, you need Sense than the AdSense you want to buy and sell.

Lwkmd

This is Savage as fvck
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by oluwasegun007(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nickijoy:
Wetin consign her with marriage again na... I don't understand

You are wicked ooo.. Irrespective of the age, everyone want to be loved. Pls note, not sibling or children love but intimate love.
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by femi4: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

...But widows rarely remarry. So far she has means to take care of her kids, her world would revolve around them.

we are wired differently
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by fortune1968: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
but occasional servicing cannot be rejected or avoided .We are all human being .
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are not serious grin

I did not even check the person I was quoting very well. Happy Sunday.

Ahnahn, you mean say my head no correct?
Blunt, this is a polite insult angry

Happy Sunday too.
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by BluntBoy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

As per who moves on faster, it depends on a lot of factors. One of which is the type of relationship that existed between the couple before death separated them. The end of an abusive relationship would feel like freedom for the one at the receiving end.

So, supposing the husband was abusive and then dies, it would be very easy for the wife to move on (not necessarily remarry). Same for a man who loses an abusive wife.

As per who remarries more between the sexes, I think we should put into consideration the reasons why people remarry. A man who remarried to provide maternal support for his young children is better than a widow who refuses to remarry but is jumping from one man's bed to another. Motive is a very decisive factor.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Fixedmatch6190: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
color=#006600][/color]see below[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

As per who moves on faster, it depends on a lot of factors. One of which is the type of relationship that existed between the couple before death separated them. The end of an abusive relationship would feel like freedom for the one at the receiving end.

So, supposing the husband was abusive and then dies, it would be very easy for the wife to move on (not necessarily remarry). Same for a man who loses an abusive wife.

As per who remarries more between the sexes, I think we should put into consideration the reasons why people remarry. A man who remarried to provide maternal support for his young children is better than a widow who refuses to remarry but is jumping from one man's bed to another. Motive is a very decisive factor.

Let's not act like the widowers are not jumping from one bed to another. It is just not called jumping when men are involved.

All things being equal, widowers remarry faster than widows.
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by JAYUK(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
The way Nigerians come online to say all manner of negative stuff,soon Buhari is going to place restrictions and all will be responsible for our posts online our eyes will be clearer.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Nehem17: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by BluntBoy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Let's not act like the widowers are not jumping from one bed to another. It is just not called jumping when men are involved.

All things being equal, widowers remarry faster than widows.

Everything still boils down to motive.

What if we could just generalize motives for women refusing to remarry?

What if many widows view widowhood as a license to jump from one bed to another. Marriage comes with restrictions, remember?

What if this mama was never single all the years? She could eat her cake and have it, unlike being married.

She can come home late if she likes, she can party all weeklong, and yet have a partner for the bed job. grin
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Everything still boils down to motive.

What if we could just generalize motives for women refusing to remarry?

What if many widows view widowhood as a license to jump from one bed to another. Marriage comes with restrictions, remember?

What if this mama was never single all the years? She could eat her cake and have it, unlike being married.

She can come home late if she likes, she can party all weeklong, and yet have a partner for the bed job. grin

Of course marriage comes with restrictions, stress and baggage for an average woman.

If she has money to take care of her kids, why remarry? Face inlaw wahala, submission wahala, the new horseband will come with his own rules and regulation, wash clothe, cook his food without seasoning...

Who wants to go through that stress twice, when all the man would bring is money and prick? grin
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
blah blah blah who cares?
Re: Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again by BluntBoy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Of course marriage comes with restrictions, stress and baggage for an average woman.

If she has money to take care of her kids, why remarry? Face inlaw wahala, submission wahala, the new horseband will come with his own rules and regulation, wash clothe, cook his food without seasoning...

Who wants to go through that stress twice, when all the man would bring is money and prick? grin

You are not serious grin

I did not even check the person I was quoting very well. Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party / Rema In A Musical Group (Throwback Video, Photos) / Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.