Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. (1536 Views)

Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by Zenzi: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2019
This map shows the movement of an Eagle over a twenty year period. It had the tracker fitted in Russia and it finally died twenty years later in the Valley of the Child in Saudi Arabia.

For over twenty years, the Eagle has been tracker to Africa, Europe and Asia. The Eagle has flied over three continents.

See graphical map below.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/see-graphical-map-of-how-tracker-eagle.html

Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2019
No human can see or goes as far as eagle. Rest in peace eagle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by dollytino4real(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2019
eagle wen no reach Nigeria n.a. eagle be dat?

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by nwaanambra1(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2019
i always feel bad and sad each time i see animals strapped with these trackers.

its kinda inhumane - though the purpose may be to protect the specie but mounting these heavy loads on them or strapping those belts on their legs is not fair to me. its not fair at all.

if oyinbos feel they have they want to protect animals by mounting trackers on them, then they should design the trackers to be as light as feathers and the mounted on the part of their body that the animal will hardly notice the presence.

that's my own!

i will soon raise an awareness campaign against mounting heavy trackers on animals.

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by nifemi25(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2019
The bird should be giving an hero award. He died on service.
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by Afamed: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2019
nwaanambra1:
i always feel bad and sad each time i see animals strapped with these trackers.

its kinda inhumane - though the purpose may be to protect the specie but mounting these heavy loads on them or strapping those belts on their legs is not fair to me. its not fair at all.

if oyinbos feel they have they want to protect animals by mounting trackers on them, then they should design the trackers to be as light as feathers and the mounted on the part of their body that the animal will hardly notice the presence.

that's my own!

i will soon raise an awareness campaign against mounting heavy trackers on animals.
I am with you on this, however, I think the white would have also thought of this your fear as well. In my opinion, the tracker definitely would come in light form
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by ceejayMAX(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
WE ALREADY HAVE SUPER EAGLES grin

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by olagbola45(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2019
dollytino4real:

No

Nah action bitter
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by oglalasioux(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Zenzi:
This map shows the movement of an Eagle over a twenty year period. It had the tracker fitted in Russia and it finally died twenty years later in the Valley of the Child in Saudi Arabia.

For over twenty years, the Eagle has been tracker to Africa, Europe and Asia. The Eagle has flied over three continents.

See graphical map below.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/see-graphical-map-of-how-tracker-eagle.html

You can't use the bolded in place of flew or flown in the real sense of flying in your writeup. It is not wrong but it can't fit in here.

2 Likes

Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by Qudbell(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
my concern is how that device got powered for 20years. maybe it supports solar sha.
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by dollytino4real(f): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WE ALREADY HAVE SUPER EAGLES grin
buhari will hear of this
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by dollytino4real(f): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
olagbola45:

No

Nah action bitter
not only action bitter but derock
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by olagbola45(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
not only action bitter but derock

Smh u don sabi all Alcohol at ur age hmm undecided
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Zenzi:

See graphical map below.

The Eagle does not fly over the sea. It seems to avoid it. Interesting.
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by dollytino4real(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
olagbola45:

Smh u don sabi all Alcohol at ur age hmm undecided
no sir am a good learner
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by olagbola45(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
no sir am a good learner
still smh for u
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by solarview(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Wow ....I here by move the motion for this thread to hit front page
Re: See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. by spyglaxx: 6:30am On Mar 05, 2019
solarview:
Wow ....I here by move the motion for this thread to hit front page

Lai lai it won't , it can't it will not .Why? because this is inane to a black man. An African is knowledge-phobic . A white man is bibliophilic.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download For Windows 10 / 120 Feet Mast For Sale / Teen Beats Tech Giants To Launch World’s First Smart WATCH That Makes Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.