Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is There Any Sin Been Unpardonable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Sin Been Unpardonable (261 Views)

This Man Lived 126 Years Without Committing Any Sin In His Entire Life: He's Sin / Is There Any Sin Unforgivable In Christianity / The Unpardonable Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Sin Been Unpardonable by afolayan22(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Happy First Sunday In The Month Of March,I pray may we God willing match into greatness.

I've bored about the statement and i wish i can get a scriptural reference backing this thread.

Is there any sin unpardonable by God?

Comment Open
Re: Is There Any Sin Been Unpardonable by Ihedinobi3: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
afolayan22:
Happy First Sunday In The Month Of March,I pray may we God willing match into greatness.

I've bored about the statement and i wish i can get a scriptural reference backing this thread.

Is there any sin unpardonable by God?

Comment Open
Matthew 12:31 says that there is. It is the sin of unbelief. A refusal to believe in the Lord Jesus cannot be forgiven. It is the sin for which anybody will be thrown into Hell. Only those who believe in Jesus are saved. Only those who don't are condemned.
Re: Is There Any Sin Been Unpardonable by UceeGod: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
The only unpardonable sin is denying Jesus Christ is the Lord. As long as you remain in that state of unbelief, there is no chance for forgiveness until you accept Him.
Re: Is There Any Sin Been Unpardonable by ifenes(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
UceeGod:
The only unpardonable sin is denying Jesus Christ is the Lord. As long as you remain in that state of unbelief, there is no chance for forgiveness until you accept Him.

I will be glad to win everyday then.

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Word ; Singing Your Song. / Senator Akpabio's Loss Prophesied Since 2014. / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.