Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

4 Facebook Marketing Hacks To Help Increase Your Conversion/sales Rate. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Facebook Marketing Hacks To Help Increase Your Conversion/sales Rate. (665 Views)

50 Killer Content Marketing Hacks / 5 Google Hacks To Increase Google Ranking For Free / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Facebook Marketing Hacks To Help Increase Your Conversion/sales Rate. by Ubijus1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
​You see, it's either you're making money on Facebook or you're making money for Facebook.

Do you know how I sold over 600 copies of my book - 16 secrets on how to win multiple scholarships in Nigeria and also grew my forum - www.Wakanda.ng to over 67,000 Membership in less than a year??
You guessed right - majorly Facebook Marketing.

Let me share some tips to help you make money and more money on Facebook.

Attention is the new money online and Facebook does a wonderful Job at selling your attention to advertisers daily.
According to Forbes, Facebook makes over $4 million daily from selling your attention.
Good Job right? Yeah, I know!

Facebook isn't just that addictive chatting app, it's a large market place; arguably the largest online.
However, to get good results, you must know and do what works.

So, let's discuss 4 of the many hacks that can bring good conversion. Shall we?

1. Compelling ADS Copy:
You see, you typically have less than 10 secs to impress on the mind of a lead and grab his further attention using your ads copy.

People are looking for value; solutions to their pain points and they won't look twice at your ads if your copy doesn't state your solutions in the shortest possible time.

Your copy must be precise with your value and call to action.
Many things are justling for the attention of your leads on Facebook and your ads copy should tell him why he should give you more attention.

Take a look at the title and first paragraph of this post to see how I tried to steal your further attention.
Thanks for the attention though, lol.

2. Your Ads Objectives:
You see, there is a reason why Facebook compels you to set your ads objective - be it engagements, link clicks or others.

Facebook algorithms work with your set objectives to deliver your ads to the most relevant audience.
You see why a wrong Facebook Marketing objectives can't produce the right results??
No be magic ooh!

If you're promoting a product for more sales, the best objective would be web traffic to the sales page on your website or blog.
Depending on the results you hope to achieve, learn to use the right objectives for better results.

3. Timing:
I don't know when you run your own ads but ads run by Remedy Nwankwo get more engagements in the evenings and that reduces the cpc - cost per click.

Yes, you heard that from me, go try it!

4. Targeting:
I deliberately reserved the best hack for the last. I wanted it to be for those who will get to this point with me and finish the post.

You see, targeting is at the heart of FB Marketing.
You may do other things right but when your targeting is wrong, your ads won't perform much.

For instance, if you create an ad to sell a luxury house in maitama for 2 billion naira and you target me, your ad will fail.��

You know why? It's because I love good things but I don't have the purchasing power - thus there can't be conversion.

Let me show you the targeting example I used to sell over 600 copies of my book in a short time.

Product: a scholarship book for undergraduate students in Nigeria.

Target country - Nigeria.
Target Age - 18 to 23 years.
Target school - I will pick up 10 or 20 universities in Nigeria.

Now, the implication of that targeting arrangements is that my ads are shown ONLY to student of specific ages in specific universities in Nigeria.
This increases my conversion since my ads are shown only to people who most likely need my product.
Good job, right?? Yeah...

I suppose you got good value here, share this post with your friends.

So, to fellow marketers, what other hacks would you add to the list??

Let's talk in the comments.

Remedy Nwankwo.
Pro Blogger, digital Marketer.

https://wakanda.ng/forum/topic/4-facebook-marketing-hacks-to-help-increase-your-conversion-sales-rate

Re: 4 Facebook Marketing Hacks To Help Increase Your Conversion/sales Rate. by Ubijus1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, do you have other hacks for us?
please share with us and move this article to the Next level! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Personal Whatsapp Stickers / Post News And Stories On Everyknows Events / Consultek Latest Consulting Business Elementor Wordpress Theme 40% Sale Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.