Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

"We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw (21420 Views)

Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament' / Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football / GOBE!! Jurgen Klopp Reveals Problem Mohamed Salah Picked Up In Everton Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by Sportdab(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Liverpool Manager Jurgen Klopp could not hide his anger and dismissed criticism of his tactics and substitutions in Sunday's 0-0 draw with Everton in the Merseyside derby in a heated exchange with a reporter.

Liverpool's fourth draw in seven matches now leaves them one point behind rival Manchester City in the title race.

Klopp took off striker Sadio Mane for midfielder Adam Lallana in the 84th minute and when asked if the series of draws indicated he should take more risks, the German bridled.

"I'm really disappointed about your question. It's football -- we don't play Playstation," he said.

"Do you think we didn't take enough risks today? Was there any draw where we didn't try to win? Bring on an extra attacker and football changes? It is not like that, come on.

"We are offensive enough, football doesn't work like that. There are nine games to go and we don't lose our nerves, not like you, obviously."

Watch Video Here

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/its-football-we-dont-play-playstation.html

4 Likes

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by Shelumiel: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2019
lol. ..
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by dkronicle(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Lols man utd over Liverpool anyday

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by dominique(f): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2019
He just kept rambling incoherently, I couldn't make head or tail of what he was talking about.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by Melancho: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you haven't played PS, gather here let's talk about how boring our lives are.

I write keyword-based article of 1000 words for 1k, sell 50 backlinks for N3500 and design websites as low as 20k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by Earthquake2: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
dominique:
He just kept rambling incoherently, I couldn't make head or tail of what he was talking about.

He was under pressure

Pep was rambling too after Man city's win over Bournemouth

Pocchetino was talking nonsense after the North London derby

Conte didn't shave for weeks towards the end of his Chelsea career

The pressure these people undergo is immense

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by lexyman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
we re winning the league ... come what may .Even the leading city has been scoring 1goal ..1goal and 1goal . against all the lowly rated team . anyone that understands the game . knows that City is also struggling

6 Likes

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by freemanbubble: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Keep calm
We are Liverpool

12 Likes

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by MZEE01: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
ok
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by WayStage(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Where's that "OloriLFC" babe na Come n cally ur coach o

1 Like

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by kolasinac212: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
football doesnt work that way
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by mosapehobe: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
alright
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by dominique(f): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Earthquake2:

He was under pressure

Pep was rambling too after Man city's win over Bournemouth

Pocchetino was talking nonsense after the North London derby

Conte didn't shave for weeks towards the end of his Chelsea career

The pressure these people undergo is immense

The pressure must be mounting now that his team has dropped in form in recent matches. I feel for him sha
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by DigitalGenius: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice response. People think what this professional footballers do is easy.

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by Timoleon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Klopp and Liverpool:The nearly men.

3 Likes

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by Arabique: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
lkjhg
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by BLUEJAYY: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
All they need do is calm their nerves and win all remaining games.

City are surely dropping points at Old Trafford.
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by Valfrankie(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Foolish man... B943SRASZSEPES-2944288 angry angry angry angry

YNWA- You Never win anything.

1 Like

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by omoteacher(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

They have lost all their points advantage. I just wish they can just win the EPL.
Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by martineverest(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Liverpool fans should frustrate this man so Barca can sign him next season

2 Likes

Re: "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Nice response. People think what this professional footballers do is easy.

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.

U right, but isn't that y they pay them huge salaries& buy them 4 outrageous transfer fees?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years / Dalung Apologises To Nigeria Dream Team VI In Their Dressing Room (Video) / Stampede Erupts In El Salvador League Match. 12 Dead, 500 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.