Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos (24157 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2019
this craze for bently has turned slay mamas into full time prostitutess, see as the flaunt them sour watermelons.

hbd to wasiu, hope he enjoys the watermelon.
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by tohyorsih(f): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2019
na dis kind thing you go see all this yorubawood actresses lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by MobilityExpress: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2019
cheango:
I support O TO GE LAGOS.. because , Lagos govt since 1999 only focus on only two sectors., TRANSPORTATION and ENVIRONMENTAL,no ideas on other areas .. Lagos get close to 50 billion revenue every month from federal govt and IGR. The money most state in Nigeria don't get in a year . , To say the fact, it is the easiest state to govern in Nigeria, because it's only this two area they work on.. Unlike other states that work on Housing, water, agriculture, health, sport, Industry , youth empowerment etc.. Lagos is not working too, people are just deceived...Lagos is developed already by the FEDERAL GOVT when it was capital of Nigeria.. Of recent it was developed by the private sector industrialization, coupled with natural gain from Sea port ,..we know most lagosians don't work or depend on state govt..All govt from Tinubu, fasola, Ambode work only on expansion of roads, terminal/bridges construction, and beautification of environment, but since 20yrs ago, no much to show for it..LAGOS IS JUST A MONEY MAKING VENTURES FOR SOME PEOPLE BENEFITS ALONE, . A state that has 50% of its area to be water, yet most household depend on boreholes and well water .. It's sad... O TO GE LAGOS

grin be careful

Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Alawaxbimbex(f): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Mercy can never change from being a prostitute because where do you expect her to see money to feed her family and to slay also..nyama lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Why does the lady in the 4th picture look like Cardi B?
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by kashfoot(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Thank you .. But leave lagos for us this way .. We are progressive , Take that O TO GE chant to Kwara ... We are cool with APC in lagos

1 Like

Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Mhjgembu: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2019
I will try next
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by actualization: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
if that pix is truly Mercy Aigbe,.....then... what does she tell her daughter......big.. error
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2019
HBD K1 LLNP cool
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Happy birthday sir long life and prosperity
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Kog45(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
The man has over 30 children. Only impregnates rich women so no drama. Unlike davido and wizkid wey dey nack broke bitches
Haha,just wish the man happy birthday and stop talking story.
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by dimdim12(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
afroniger:
shocked shocked This Mercy Aigbe dress sense sef. Na wah. Maybe she go the party to get 'contacts'.

swears
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
somebody lied, i hate when people under the guise of been eloquent & an elite misinfirm the people.
lagos does not get up to 50billion a month and even akwa ibom that get such funds her indigenes are still running to lagos for greener pasture.
Lagos as total of 11.7m cars piling her road ,35% of land mass surrounded by water yet you couldnt fathom why lagos state govt focuses more transportation,road & environment maintainance whatelse should the govt have done,even ask yourselves is there any sector not functioning beyond average in lagos. No doubt you sound eloquent but not knowledgeable enough ... lagos practice a capitalist system of govt , therefore its only required of the govt to provide a suitable & enabling environment to facilitate businesses in the hands of private stakeholders & investors.
were you just trying to be mischievous when you said other states blah blah , talking of youths empowerment is there any state that as provided more employment to the youths than lagos,do you know numbers of artisans that are beneficiary of lagos beautification , by the way which fed. govt develop lagos , was it abacha or abdulsalami becos i know you cannt be talking of OBJ, yardua nor GEJ.
As at last year lagos account was projected to hit 400b IGR as it accounts for 35% of IGR by states in nigeria ,yet someone is trying so hard to be mischieveous saying lagos is not working.
if lagos development is on auto pilot ,no credit to the govt then tell us how many roads, schools & health centre the private stakeholders av constructed & commissioned in lagos. cheango what exactly do you know
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Tabitha03(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
I wonder how they train their children. olosho yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by oladipojesse(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2019
That's her CV, as we all know that a lot of employment opportunities will be at the event. I wonder if her daughter will be proud of her, nevertheless, I think she is willing to thread this path. God save our generation.
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Muzikluva(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2019
From the ladies I see in the pictures... I can now agree with those who say some (not all) nollywood actresses are sluts sorry to say. Just take a look at how all the ladies in the pictures are dressed undecided lipsrsealed
No wonder they buy fancy cars and houses anyhow. angry
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Lhimeet(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Mercy Aigbe always looking for a slight opportunity to show the elites her breast... Shameless woman! undecided
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by maxibee123(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2019
KWAM1 and AREGBEĂ—TINUBU....if u know you know
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2019
HBD to him
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by ArcToyin(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
toffyz:
if dh bitch gimme some minutes with her, Omo i go pound dh pussy like never b4, to Bleep her and squeeze those fresh boobs just dey hungry me guyz
you need Jesus
Re: Photos From King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 62nd Birthday Party In Lagos by Rocboy112: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dis are 2 years pictures....

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Okafor (Mr-Ibu) Dressed As A Lady (Pic) / Fatai Rolling Dollar Is Dead? / Seun Kuti And Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.