Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral (1323 Views)

I Need A Loan Of 300k Upward With Collateral / Banks/finance Houses Issuing Loans With Collateral Needed Urgently... / Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Hi,
Please if you know anyone or anywhere u can get loan with valuable collateral, please help with links to them.
I need a minimum of 1,000,000 (1 million naira) to complete a viable business!
Help a sister in need!
Thanks
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by truvine(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2019
ewawumi:

Hi,
Please if you know anyone or anywhere u can get loan with valuable collateral, please help with links to them.
Help a brother in need!
Thanks

Are you a brother or a sister.
That alone can make helpers skeptical

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by NairalandAngel(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2019
ewawumi:

Hi,
Help a brother in need!
Thanks

Help a brother in need you say but according to your moniker you're supposed to be female undecided

If you lied about your sex I wonder what other lies you told; and will tell if someone decides to do business with you!
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2019
truvine:

Are you a brother or a sister.
That alone can make helpers skeptical
I am lady, that was a typographical error I didn't notice until now. Thanks for pointing out with maturity

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Help a brother in need you say but according to your moniker you're supposed to be female undecided

If you lied about your sex I wonder what other lies you told; and will tell if someone decides to do business with you!
Arakunrin, you could have asked first before attacking me na. We get fight before? It was a typographical error n I didn't notice it until truevine pointed it out. Life isn't as hard as you take it o
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by Realbelieveer(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol.
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by contra(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
ewawumi:
Hi,
Help a sister in need!
Thanks

chat me on whatsapp let me know if i want to give you the loan - https:///KAZWuEEKVtC2NQEv8g87rM
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
contra:

chat me on whatsapp let me know if i want to give you the loan - https:///KAZWuEEKVtC2NQEv8g87rM
I mailed you, the link ain't going through
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by princemcdonald: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Do you know you can make money on a daily basis add me whatsapp to show you 080 6825 1234
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by contra(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
ewawumi:

I mailed you, the link ain't going through

Replied.
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by ptoall1000: 2:21am On Mar 27, 2019
Mail me ur contact detail on info@
Re: In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
princemcdonald:
Do you know you can make money on a daily basis add me whatsapp to show you 080 6825 1234

Why do we need to add you on WhatsApp?

Please show us how the thing works here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment Opportunity In Osogbo / 13 Advanced Features Of Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting You Must Know / How To Turn #1000 Into #256000 In As Little As One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.