Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Fame In Mtn West Africa Project Fame - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Fame In Mtn West Africa Project Fame (1081 Views)

Nigerian Singer Finds Fame In China Singing In Mandarin / Mtn Project Fame West Africa!: / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Fame In Mtn West Africa Project Fame by textjames: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
It of great concern i bring to notice the way our TV Stations have been bombarded with all sorts of the so-called MUSICAL REALITY TV SHOWS.

The major concern for me is the MTN Project Fame. The first edition saw massive followership owing to the much publicity done to it and the owing to the Sponsor, MTN seen as a company that can deliver its promises of making them Famous and bringing Fame to the contenstants even wothout winning.

It is in its third season now, not much has been heard from and about Nii, Praise, Busola, Annette, Kojo and so on. Inyanya the winner i can say is not an A-list Artiste in Nigeria today.

In the Pix below, i doubt if people can still remember the faces there. But for those who do not remember, below are in the Pix from left to right: Busola, 'Deola and Praise of MTN Project Fame except for 'Deola who is a Gospel Artiste.

One would have expected that after the first edition of the show, the contenstants will be pushed to fame but the otherwise is the case here. Not much much is heard of all the contenstants after the show.

Get to know more about 'Deola on www.facebook.com/deolaogunsanya

MTN, ULTIMA, WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Re: What Fame In Mtn West Africa Project Fame by Fred87(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
@poster.it as if afta d show they(other contestant)
just quit music,or lack dat cuttinedge to stardom,dont really know their probs thou.am keepin tabs on season3,i feel yetunde cos,i tink shes got dat pop swag-full style rather than r&b ish to breakin.iyanya-strugglin,mike-lets watch.eeeezz
Re: What Fame In Mtn West Africa Project Fame by Kinezeala(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
forget the fame,the project is absolutely about the fortune.ok?

(1) (Reply)

Free Friday Music: Sade Ft. Jay Z, Riz Ft. Pitbull, Neyo, Cod Read, A-q, Ebisan / Bonafide Crew -- We Dey Ball (video) / Video: Olamide And Tools On The Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.