Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. (1747 Views)

Software Developers Needed In Abuja / I Need Software For Cooperative Society / Union / Help Search For Linkedin Profile Of Developers That Expert In Scala, Java Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by alpontif(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello,

I need Software developers that can create a mobile money transfer network like mpesa , basically a mobile software that could allow people to send, receive, and withdraw money from their mobile devices that allows users to deposit money into an account stored on their cell phones, to send balances using PIN-secured SMS text messages to other users, including sellers of goods and services, and to redeem deposits for regular money, customers can deposit and withdraw money from a network of agents that includes airtime resellers and retail outlets acting as banking agents.

If you know exactly what I am talking about, let's talk please.
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2019
If you are ready then let's talk. Contact via my signature.

You should be ready to pay for this..

Cheers.
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by NigeriaRadioOnl: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello.

1 Like

Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by Duchman67: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
I have a php implementation where you send a text to a number. The body of the text will contain receiver phone number and amount. The server behind the framework will receive your text,calculate balance and send an sms to the phone number in the sms message body to pick up funds at a designated location or bank account.

For additional security you can add your pin in the message body so the server checks balance of pin number account and sends a transaction if account has sufficient balance. Also,the receiver gets a pickup confirmation code and must present confirmation code before pickup. The entire process is automated and works on sms massaging.

Sms access number can be USA or European numbers. Don't have Nigerian sms access numbers.

Costing: 2-3k naira monthly server fees, 5-12naira processing fee per incoming message and 2-5naira per outbound message local sms fee.

Whatsapp 08135464570 for the script but i want 35% partnership in the project.
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by TPLcontest: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Artoon Solutions is [url="https://www.artoonsolutions.com"]App developing and designing company[/url] with more than 9 years of experience. We are working all app platform same like Android/ios/Unity and Game developing company. we have 9+ year experience of this field and many more project or coffee is done with the client.
Are you have required APP develop in different platform or technology so connect with us. we are starting to partner program attend to over this event link be available hereembarassedurl="https://www.artoonsolutions.com/partner"]www.artoonsolutions.com/partner[/url] full fill your details and submit it we contact you.
Looking forward to discussing with you. Kindly share your requirements at bhagawati.suthar@artoonsolutions.com WhatsApp number:- +91 9687698818

Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by trytillmake(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmm u talking something huge here ...u will actually need to secure license to do this also u will be serving as an epayment gatway.
It is very doable but the problem with most nairaland clients is do you have money to pay, i was chatting with a client just last week after the long talk i charged him; he just ran away.
Yr app is very doable just be ready to be serious with the developer.

1 Like

Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by gratefulheart(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Can you do it?

trytillmake:
Hmm u talking something huge here ...u will actually need to secure license to do this also u will be serving as an epayment gatway.
It is very doable but the problem with most nairaland clients is do you have money to pay, i was chatting with a client just last week after the long talk i charged him; he just ran away.
Yr app is very doable just be ready to be serious with the developer.
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by Millz404(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Don't call it 'cloning' tho i understand what you mean. You cannot clone serverside code which is dynamically generated or have any access to a sites's database except you are given express permission. You need something like mpesa. You need a CBN license if you want to go full scale or to start up small and test the waters you can set up your startup as a white-label of a payment gateway company. Everything is going to look and feel yours but it is actually powered by this company, they charge you for each transaction which you can add to to charge your users. That said,it is going to cost you money and time to get something like that up and running.
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by kiddkash(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
anybody with site to sell at a low price contact me
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by gratefulheart(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
How much will I cost?

Millz404:
Don't call it 'cloning' tho i understand what you mean. You cannot clone serverside code which is dynamically generated or have any access to a sites's database except you are given express permission. You need something like mpesa. You need a CBN license if you want to go full scale or to start up small and test the waters you can set up your startup as a white-label of a payment gateway company. Everything is going to look and feel yours but it is actually powered by this company, they charge you for each transaction which you can add to to charge your users. That said,it is going to cost you money and time to get something like that up and running.
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by talk2hb1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
A friend has exactly what you are planning, because I helped in developing the USSD.
Re: I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. by phrezzz: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2019
alpontif:
Hello,

I need Software developers that can create a mobile money transfer network like mpesa , basically a mobile software that could allow people to send, receive, and withdraw money from their mobile devices that allows users to deposit money into an account stored on their cell phones, to send balances using PIN-secured SMS text messages to other users, including sellers of goods and services, and to redeem deposits for regular money, customers can deposit and withdraw money from a network of agents that includes airtime resellers and retail outlets acting as banking agents.

If you know exactly what I am talking about, let's talk please.
450k 08108176673 whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

I need a Cooperative Software (web based) / Develop A Video Game Centre Timer Like Gocybertix Software / Bulksms Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.