Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Wilder Makes U-turn, Says He Now Wants Joshua Fight Before Fury Rematch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilder Makes U-turn, Says He Now Wants Joshua Fight Before Fury Rematch (330 Views)

Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine / Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) / Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilder Makes U-turn, Says He Now Wants Joshua Fight Before Fury Rematch by Debforreal: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-68X0ytK8il0/XH0PZmN7j1I/AAAAAAAAAaU/y_twmUO_5VoLGjAeCcdrGWxMXLtHW3ezACLcBGAs/s1600/Joshua-Wilder-160x100.png[/img]
Deontay Wilder has done a 180-degree spin and now stated that he wants to fight Anthony Joshua before the Tyson Fury rematch.

The American blasted Fury for opting to take an interim bout rather than immediately settle their score on May 18 and, as a result, would now prefer to pursue AJ once again.

First, the WBC heavyweight champion must fulfil his mandatory obligation against Dominic Breazeale – now likely for May 18 instead.

When asked whether he wants Joshua or Fury after Breazeale, Wilder told Blue Blood Sports TV: “I want Joshua, of course I want to unify the belts.
“They know what we want, I don’t see why they keep coming with these offers and stuff like that.
“They know what we want, it’s easy, it’s easy to make that fight. They know what they want, but until they can swallow their pride like I did before, we’ve just gotta do what we gotta do.
“I did it, you didn’t wanna go through with it, but I did it. Now it’s time for you to swallow your f***ing pride and give the world one of the best heavyweight fights.
“I’mma knock his ass out that’s for sure. I promise you.”

https://luckyenublog..com/2019/03/wilder-makes-u-turn-says-he-now-wants.html
Re: Wilder Makes U-turn, Says He Now Wants Joshua Fight Before Fury Rematch by dizon: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's another chance, they need to make it happen this time
Re: Wilder Makes U-turn, Says He Now Wants Joshua Fight Before Fury Rematch by dante0147: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lol.. Wilder omo ole

(1) (Reply)

Old Trafford Holds No Fears For Guardiola / Jose Mourinho Speaks On Returning To The Premier League Next Season / U-17 AFCON 2019: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Lose Third Place Match Against Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.