Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

M.i., Banky W And Eldee The Don Packed On One ‘sigma Emperor’ Cover. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i., Banky W And Eldee The Don Packed On One ‘sigma Emperor’ Cover. (611 Views)

Banky W And EME Crew. Gotta Love Them! / Bracket Drops New Album, Features Wizkid, 2face, M.i, Banky W Etc: / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.i., Banky W And Eldee The Don Packed On One ‘sigma Emperor’ Cover. by pckid: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/m-i-banky-w-and-eldee-the-don-packed-on-one-sigma-emperor-cover/

Sigma Emperor Magazine, Youth and Nigerian campus oriented magazine recently released into the streets of Lagos and other states, the second issue of her magazine.

The second issue feature music sensations eLDee the don, M.I. And Banky W all on the cover themed ‘‘THE SWAG ACADEMY’’.

In the magazine, the artistes are portrayed as professors, schooling readers on what it takes to be who they are and what they do. They are all featured in three different departments but of the same faculty which is the benchmark of institution of Nigerian music.

elDee has mastered the mechanics of rap and how it is engineered to produce critically and commercially acclaimed rap albums. Speaking on notorious hub for pirates – Alaba, eLDee said “In a way, I feel responsible because I actually initiated and converted the pirates into distribution” and he also spoke about his wife while the ‘Strong Thing’ crooner, Banky W portr, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/m-i-banky-w-and-eldee-the-don-packed-on-one-sigma-emperor-cover/

(1) (Reply)

Murder Music! / Hello Fellow Nl, Vote 4 Ur Gurl On Naijasings: Text 1 To 33364 Wit A Glo Line / none

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.