Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) (2712 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Curious About The Seychelles? Read My Trip Report With Pictures And Videos / Qatar Airways Crashlands At MMIA IN Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) by moonraker(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hello Nairalanders

This is hoping that everyone of you is well and healthy. what we have here a summary of my trip to nigeria using

qatar airways. this would be my second time this year going bck home and also using qatar airways.

Main reason why i chose qatar airways was becos of their transit times and also i was the cheapest i could find ard

both times that i travelled, now that we have that clear out, lets get down to business.

On Friday 6th of August 2010, i set out to go to work. i was to deliver a presentation that day to very important clients so it was

pretty hectic. to cut the long story short, i finished work that day and headed straight for my departing airport. the schedule is right under this articule.

its took me precisely 4hrs to get from the presentation site to the airport.

Re: Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) by moonraker(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
Picture 1: Nozomi Shinkansen (Bullet train)

Picture 2: Haruka Experess (Shinosaka to Kansai Airport)

Picture 3: Kansai Airport

Re: Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) by moonraker(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
Osaka Kansai Airport is built on water

Re: Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) by moonraker(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2010
Schedules

Re: Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) by moonraker(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2010
Finally, its was time to board the aircraft going to Doha. i wasnt able to take more photos becos

i forgot to charge my batteries bf leaving. long story short, i got to lagos, nigeria on the 7th of august @ 1pm sharp.

Re: Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) by moonraker(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2010
More Pix

Redemption camp Convention

Theme: We are More than Conquers

Thanks for looking,

Re: Qatar Airways Trip Report (kix---doh---los & Back) by DisGuy: 2:10am On Aug 31, 2010
Thanks for sharing

was thinking of putting up an Airline review thread hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Denmark : The Greencard Scheme 2016 / Any Nigerians In Sheffield? / Dv 2010 Winners Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.