Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

UN Survey On Solution To Food Problems - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / UN Survey On Solution To Food Problems (1503 Views)

See How This Guy Found A Lasting Solution To The Heat We Are Experiencing(photo) / Confession Of A ‘s*x Addict’: I Love S*x So Much, I Prefer It To Food / Survey On Lipstick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN Survey On Solution To Food Problems by Chxta(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2006
Last month a worldwide survey was conducted by the UN.
The only question asked was :

Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?

The survey was a failure.

In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.

In Eastern Europe they didn't now what "honest" meant.

In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.

In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.

In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.

In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.

And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.
Re: UN Survey On Solution To Food Problems by dabby(f): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2006
cheesy cheesy

nice one.
Re: UN Survey On Solution To Food Problems by micklplus(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2006
absolutely !

That middle east stuff made me laugh !

cheesy cheesy
Re: UN Survey On Solution To Food Problems by dabby(f): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2006
i think the one about usa is absolutely true lol

grin grin wink
Re: UN Survey On Solution To Food Problems by dgfansurvey: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Being an optimist, most of the people have searched for best feedback and reviews about various companies and other areas. You can have a peek here at dq fan feedback which is one of the top most sites for reading the best reviews and other things.

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are You? / Sooo Many Funny Pics / Shortest Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.