Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhari (471 Views)

I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhar / Resist Any Attempt To Establish Cattle Colony In Your State - Pastor Enenche / No Plans To Establish Cattle Colony In Anambra – Govt Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhari by laoluayoola: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, has promised to establish a cattle colony in Abia State, if elected governor.
Ogah made the promise in a congratulatory letter to President Muhammadu Buhari on his victory at the presidential election, last Saturday.
In the letter, copy of which was leaked by an APC source, Ogah promised the President that he would procure lands in Bende, Isuikwuato, Ikwuano, Ukwa West, Osisioma and Ntigha in Isiala Ngwa North Local Government, for the establishment of cattle settlements in Abia State.
“In addition, cattle settlements will be established in Abia State once we win governorship election as complementary for not delivering 90% of Abia State votes to you in just concluded Presidential election. I will procure and secure 65 hectares of land each in Bende, Isuikwuato, Ikwuano, Ukwa West, Osisioma and Ntigha in Isiala Ngwa North L.G.A. We will start with breeding of pets and veterinary hospitals to avoid suspicion from the citizens of the state”, Ogah wrote in the letter.
Apart from the establishment of cattle settlements, the APC guber hopeful also promised the President that he would deal decisively with the issue of IPOB if elected.
He also promised to build a “befitting mosque” along the Enugu-Okigwe Expressway, “where our Muslim brothers are presently occupying”.
The letter which was sent through the office of the Chief of Staff to the President and personally signed by Ogah reads:
I the governorship candidate, Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, OON, FCA and the entire members of APC, Abia Chapter, formally convey our profound congratulations to your well-deserved second term victory. Your victory over other parties in the just concluded presidential election, especially the PDP, is a mark of goodluck to all the governorship and state house of assembly candidates of our great party in the upcoming elections on 9th March 2019.
Sir, recall that during my last meeting with you, I promised Mr. President that:
1. When I assume office as the governor of Abia State in 2019, the activities of IPOB and other Biafra irredentists shall be extinguished for smooth running of Nigeria. I intend to frustrate the businesses and other related institutions that have sympathy for IPOB and their allies in the state. I will be diligent and prompt in creating easy access for military operations against any activities of IPOB in the state.
2. A befitting mosque will be built in Lokpa, along Enugu-Okigwe Expressway, where our Muslim brothers are presently occupying.
3. In addition, cattle settlements will be established in Abia State once we win governorship election as complementary for not delivering 90% of Abia State votes to you in just concluded Presidential election. I will procure and secure 65 hectares of land each in Bende, Isuikwuato, Ikwuano, Ukwa West, Osisioma and Ntigha in Isiala Ngwa North L.G.A. We will start with breeding of pets and veterinary hospitals to avoid suspicion from the citizens of the state.
Sir, I humbly and passionately appeal that INEC should cooperate with us in all forms, mostly to frustrate voting and cancellation of results in the strongholds of our opponents.
Note that Abia State has been ruled by the PDP for 20 years now. They won all their elections by rigging. For us to win them we must beat them in their own game. This can only happen with the full cooperation of INEC. Having delivered my senatorial district and two House of Reps seats out of the three in my senatorial district, Abians now believe that we are in the race to win. With the full cooperation of INEC victory is assured.
Permit me to reaffirm my assurances of highest esteem.
Yours Chief Servant in anticipation,
Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, OON, FCA
Abia State Gubernatorial Candidate.
SOURCE: Profjayblog.com
Re: I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhari by upower123(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
This your comments have made you to failed woefully.. So sad ass licker,,,,,,
Re: I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhari by Chicagoesontop: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
One thing is that Abia is God's own state, it's not for APC !!!
Re: I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
it's obvious you are coming to do your master's bidding.
sorry go to the North let them give you a state to be governor where you can establish your cattle colony, not in our Abia state.
Re: I'll Establish Cattle Colony, Destroy IPOB If Elected Abia Gov, Ogah To Buhari by BNYL(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2019
*BBS TV* Brings To You; Rich Cultural Heritage of the Tribes in the East, the Ejagham people are the originators of Ancient NSIBIDI Script, the Efik- Ekpe Secret Cult and the Igbo Uli Graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtdRdPUNdw

(1) (Reply)

Mother-of-five Claims America Has A ‘mental Illness Problem, Not A Gun Problem’ / Davido, Peruzzi Surprises Comedian Ajebo At Ajebo Unleashed Last Night / Please Suggest A Stage Name For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.