Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) (23486 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ishilove:
This is so terribly bitter sweet. I join them in prayer for the safe return of her missing children. cry
Terribly Bitter Sweet! Is That An Antibiotic Or What? Which Kind Wahala Be Dis Sef. Abeg I No Read Again

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Repentoday: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
gypsey:
Maybe she lost the first 2 children because she couldn't care for then Financially and Emotionally. Now, She have Another 3 children, How is she going to care for these 3 finanacially? Poor people having Too many children they can not take care of Financially and otherwise.

Maybe it was a Good thing the first 2 were kidnapped. If she looked After them Very well they wouldn't have been kidnapped. The kidnappers will probarbly come back to kidnapp these 3 Again.

And some Goons are here thanking A noneexistence Useless God. why did this God not save the other 2 children from the kidnappers? And will this Bloody God provide her with Food and money to care for these 3 children?
You are on your part way to DESTRUCTION. Only Jesus can save you . you better surrender your live to Jesus Christ today, tomorrow may be too late, while not now?. Satan wants to destroy your life. GIVE YOUR SOUL TO JESUS CHRIST NOW. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
God is wonderful
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by umarshehu58(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
I prayed she won't be rearing this ones for them too.

But wait! Na wao 4 dix our dying country o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by OdiaI(f): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thank God for His mercies...I rejoice with the couple and pray for the safe return of the lost kids...I am sad however that despite the emotional pains they were going through at the time, our security force still collected 50k from them...for what actually?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Ayoswit(f): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Timekeeper:

So u r saying seun and lalasticala are your partners in crime
Na you sabi smiley
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by delishpot: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Even if she born 10 the thought of those 2 will NEVER leav her heart. Its a painful thing for a parent to pass through.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by docsholz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Who else is surprised this thread hasn't descended into full blown tribal warfare grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Heineken(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
God ehn...He's ways one can't understand. I know soon I'll smile too
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Repentoday:
You are on your part way to DESTRUCTION. Only Jesus can save you . you better surrender your live to Jesus Christ today, tomorrow may be too late, while not now?. Satan wants to destroy your life. GIVE YOUR SOUL TO JESUS CHRIST NOW. God bless you as you do so.
Rubbish, Jesus doesn't Exist, It's all Fairytales. Satan doesn't exist, Show me a prove that Jesus exits. Infact i would like to meet Satan too, can you give me her Address? which country or Nationality is Satan from? what kinda beer does she drink? is satan married with kids? Does she have big breasts and bottom?..

I think you need to wake up, and realise that it's All in your imaginations, Before it is too late. grin

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Ways On How To Relate With Your In-laws / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / Marriage Introduction In Yoruba Land - What Is Expected Of The Groom To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.