Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash (22352 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Nollywood Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil As Car Plunges Into Gutter At Night

Upcoming Nollywood Charity Nnaji, is currently poking fun at enemies of progress and the devil after surviving a lone car crash while returning home from a function on Sunday.

Speaking via her official IG Page, Miss Expensive as she is fondly called said her car somersaulted 2 times.

Devil you are a liar,,,,,INDEED HE IS A WONDERFUL GOD ,GOD SAVED MY life,YESTERDAY NIGHT,my car lost control and somersaulted twice,, and to the glory of God i came out alive 

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-charity-nnaji-blames-the-devil-after-surviving-car-crash/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2019
That car doesn't look like it somersaulted two times. And it wasn't the devil that gave you whatever that made you high

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Masama: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Who will she blame before? Na devil cause am now

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Ekakamba: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Don't worry, he'll come here and debunk your claims. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Bossontop(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
undecided
Blaming devel and village pipu abii.....wen u were probably very "high", doing Instagram, or gisting or putting makeup while driving abii.....iz ok sha..........but wait oo nor be gutter i dey see say d car enter??.....how d car come take "Summersault Two times"??

[img]https://media1./images/dde3636969953dcb33f333e32d07cb80/tenor.gif?itemid=11143983[/img]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by peteruuu(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Hanti tell us the truth, what did you drink?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by bokunrawo(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
You got drunk and high, now you blame the devil, you are one of the majority that blames the devil for their intentional and careless actions. Devil Blamers are the basic people that have made Africa underdeveloped.

The devil looking at you when you blame him wrongly.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by BunbleBee: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
Just know the devil cannot do anything without God's approval.
God has control and power of all things.
Not everything that seem evil is really evil, it might be a blessing or a warning from God.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by HisMajesty1(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
Ekakamba:
Don't worry, he'll come here and debunk your claims. grin tongue
Na true o, that Lucifer moniker no dey fall hand at all, he go come absolve himself of blame now... Nairaland na comic relief.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by dotman4real007(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
This girl can lie!!!! The car didn't somersault at all, if it did the whole body won't be like this.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Satan66(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
The devil has nothing to with thus.
You're just careless angry
My the looks of it.
Only the door is damaged, this only proves she was drunk and probably took a wrong turn.
Dong blame us for your foolishness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by rentAcock(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
I like Charity Nnaji, her last name is the same as my pretty year 2 ex girlfriend named Ada Chika Nnaji, the girl dumped me because she read some of my notorious comments on sites like onlinenigeria.com chat room, ghanaweb chatroom and hi5. I was really hurt, the finest girl I have ever dated just dumped me after 3 months and we were both virgins at the time. I know this is TMI but I always remember that girl whenever I see that name Nnaji. But back to the story, how can you blame the devil for causing an accident while driving at 160KM per hour? What function was she attending at 11pm on Sunday? There are no enemies of progress as your destiny is literally in your hands and in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by igweGC(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
He he he he...That Car doesn't have a scratch on it...so what is she saying? Was the high that bad?? ��

2 Likes

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by peteruuu(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
dotman4real007:
R
Wehdone sir.
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by princegeo(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Thank God for your life and defeating the devil after getting high last night
Atleast you hVe someone to blame instead of the alcohol

I'm bringin a new business in Nigeria
And it's very profitable link up for more details

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by dalass(f): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Thank God woman grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Royaldiana(f): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
[Lols, well said, you get sense oquote author=candlewax post=76361048]That car doesn't look like it somersaulted two times. And it wasn't the devil that gave you whatever that made you high[/quote]
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by daddytime(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
So na devil say make you shayo come enter car begin drive or say make you dey ping/make call dey drive when your hand never strong.

When devil go put hand for una matter una no go get mouth take blame am...

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by puyol005(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Kharol1234: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2019
e b like say na devil b d driver dats y she dae blame am........all Thanks God no b ocean d devil carry u go enter

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Tapout(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2019
u can't just loose control of ur car like that, let her come and say what she was doing while driving. dunno Who gives all these kids driving license

5 Likes

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by DaV8King(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Kubwa express don claim another car.

Wetin carry you waka for Abuja for night?

Smh
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Na devil overspeed Devil go still punish pple wey tell lie against am in hell
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Ihioma5600: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Devil
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by bigtt76(f): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Toh! A somersaulted car would have its roof flattened buh what do we know undecided Cars also do not drink Ace of Spade or Rose for it to 'lose control of itself' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Summary ....don't mind that idiat! She drove into a ditch

candlewax:
That car doesn't look like it somersaulted two times. And it wasn't the devil that gave you whatever that made you high

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Adeyemismith(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Guy why na.........Rashidi Yekini dash you money ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post / Sophie Alakija Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.