Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. (3651 Views)

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich / Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by skyhighweb(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2019
After a while I decided to take on private clients along with my work for the cleaning company. That meant doing everything from fielding the initial call of interest to scheduling a day, time, and frequency of the clean. It meant weeding out the ones who wanted me to clean in costume or naked.

please read more on the article here thanks

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=503
Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by Chrisbeks: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
So we should come and click or what?

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
What sud we do now?

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by more4rm9ja: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2019
You mean we should click that link or what?

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by DieselGen: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
You, go to the link, copy it and paste it here....

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
DieselGen:
You, go to the link, copy it and paste it here....

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=503

There, you have it. Link copied and pasted.
Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by skyhighweb(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Chrisbeks:
So we should come and click or what?
u click u dont click no one is begging u people who will read it will read dis isnt click dis link n see african boobs if its that u will hurry n chk.

2019 mature small
Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by skyhighweb(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
sherylbakky:
What sud we do now?
b asking someone will tell u
Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by skyhighweb(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
more4rm9ja:
You mean we should click that link or what?
ask again
Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by skyhighweb(m): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2019
good morning all
Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Paste the full story here, even laila will paste her full story here, you will not get to front page if you don't.
Re: 2 Years Cleaning Houses. What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. by skyhighweb(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2019
sexybaby22:
Paste the full story here, even laila will paste her full story here, you will not get to front page if you don't.
not really looking for that just boosting my site with redirect, beside why paste the full story here n expect visitors on urs? morning n hows Atlantis

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Daughter Cried Out As Her Mom Surprise Her On Her 18th Birthday / Top 50 New And Latest Adire Styles For Ladies 2020. / How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.