Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Banks Transactions Codes For Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Banks Transactions Codes For Nigerians (223 Views)

Latest Airtel Codes For Cheap Browsing And Cheap Data / 4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates / Escrow Service For Online Payments And Transactions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks Transactions Codes For Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi Guys Am Here Again Like Always Ooo, Lol �. I Know You Stumbled On My Site While Searching For BANKS TRANSACTIONS CODES IN NIGERIA, Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria, Transfer Code For Different Banks In Nigeria, All Bank Codes, Bank Ussd Code List And So On, and Guess What This Post Consist All Transactions Code For All Banks So Just Keep Calm And Continue Reading...

Before I Move On Do You Know What Bank Transaction Codes Are? Yes You Know But Not Deeply Let Me Give Brief Explanation On That.

Bank Transactions Code Are The Codes That Are Used For Fast, Convenient, Affordable, And Secure Way To Make Any Types Of Transaction From Your Bank Account On Your Mobile Phone Any Type Of Phone Without The Use Of Internet Connection. It Can Be Used Anytime 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, 365 Days A Year, Anytime Enough Of Explanation Let's Move To Why We Are Here.

What Are The Thing You Can Use This Codes For From Your Bank Account Or Let Me Say What Are The Benefits.

1) Top Up Airtime Or Data Easily With Your Phone
2) Top Up Your Friends And Family Mobile Phone Maybe Someone Asked You For Airtime And You Are Out Of Cash The Codes Are Very Useful In These Area.
3) Money Transfer
4) Paying Of Bills
5) Checking Your Account Balance.

All These Are The Codes That Are On This Page From Each Bank.

Now Get Ready For Search Of Your Bank In The List Below.

Continue reading from the link below

https://goldenupdatess..com/2019/03/banks-transactions-codes-for-nigerians_4.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Jamb Cbt Mock Exam / Liquidity Management And Firm Value Of Listed Insurance Companies In Nigeria / Help With This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.