Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Scientific Explanation On How Some Exhumed Bodies Don’t Decay! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scientific Explanation On How Some Exhumed Bodies Don’t Decay! (1170 Views)

Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Decay Of Infrastructures In Edo State Public Schools. / Infrastructural Decay In Edo State Public Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Explanation On How Some Exhumed Bodies Don’t Decay! by tillaman(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2019
So I read a particular article yesterday about Moses Orimolade the founder of C&S church, in this article I read about how he instructed his loyalist to exhume his body after 40 years in the grave. Here is where the confusion lies, his loyalist claims that his body didn’t decay and his garment was sparkling white as though as if he was just buried earlier that day!
So here is my question is there a scientific explanation for this? Scientists in the house is this a scam or there’s a theory for this.

Seun
Billyonaire
Lalasticlala
Mynd44o
Zoharariel
P.s I read other related stories too, there was an Alhaji in Sogunle area of Lagos state so the government wanted to expand the road so they ordered his family members to exhume his remains, there were claims from his family member that his body was as fresh as though as if he was buried earlier that day, his tenants attested to it that the man does nothing other than to pray.
Also I read about one Queen Bethseba that was buried somewhere close to Ijebu ode, some archaeologist claimed that her body was still intact and all.
Re: Scientific Explanation On How Some Exhumed Bodies Don’t Decay! by YAHREIGNS: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2019
I'm more interested in the Queen Bethsheba story shocked
Re: Scientific Explanation On How Some Exhumed Bodies Don’t Decay! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Do not be quick to believe any nonsense unverifiable story peddled by the Christians.

Remember how Enoch Adeboye said he drove his car without petrol from Onitsha to Lagos? grin

"Pastor Adeboye was coming from Onitsha during the petrol crises when he realized he needed to buy petrol, but there was no petrol in Onitsha. He decided he would try Asaba, but found out also, there was no petrol in Asaba. Continuing his journey, he hoped to buy petrol on reaching Benin, but to his amazement also found out there was no petrol station open for business in Benin, Pastor Adeboye undaunted finally thought he would find petrol to buy at Ore.

By the time he reached Ore, the next stop, his petrol warning light came on, indicating that he was then on reserve supply. At this point Pastor Adeboye said God told him not to look at the petrol gauge, but to continue his journey. Following God’s instruction, Pastor Adeboye continued his journey from Ore, without looking at the fuel gauge, until he got to his residence in Surulere in Lagos."

Angel Raphael must have been given a 50-litre keg of heavenly petrol by Yahweh to refuel his car. grin

Remember also that fictitious story that was circulated on the internet 10years ago about Jesus saving 2 Muslim Children that were buried alive in Egypt? grin

According to the story, a Muslim man in Egypt murdered his wife and then buried her along with his still living daughters, one 8 years old, the other still an infant. However, Jesus came to the children every day, feeding the eight-year-old and “waking” the dead mother so that she could nurse the baby. It was not until the children were discovered alive and rescued from their premature grave 15 days after being buried that the miraculous experience came to be told.

Jesus could appear in a Muslim Country to save buried little kids but could not appear in Nigeria to rescue Lear Sharibu - whose vagina must have turned to bore-hole by now from incessant rape by Boko Haram commanders in-spite of the special prayers offered daily by thousands of Churches in Nigeria, invoking the Angelic Brigade of Yahweh to come to their rescue? grin

Ori yin tii daru! grin

Remember once again how the images of Jesus Christ have been ALLEGEDLY sighted in the sky doing slow-motion in different parts of Nigeria? grin

The gullible retards could not even discern that those were holographic images being projected & photoshopped by the overzealous messengers of Yahweh on Earth. grin

The same way the Muslims are reportedly sighting Arabic-Writings on Trees, Beach Sand & New Born Babies. grin

Allah can engrave useless arabic writings on Trees & New-born babies but cannot send Jubril (Angel Gabriel) to end the scourge of Boko Haram that is decimating, on daily basis - the muslim community up-north inspite of their incessant chantings of Allahu Akubar in every mosque day & night? Come on - this is common sense.

Let me ask you a question. If you were a General Overseer (G.O) raking in hundreds of Billions of Naira every year from your gullible sheeples, and you suddenly notice that the dead-brains of some of them are beginning to come alive since they're skeptical & asking you heretic questions; wouldn't you stage a sakamanje (film trick) to protect your investment and nurse your sheeples back into mental-enslavement? grin

Until the bastards propagating the lies of Joseph Ayo Babalola exhumed-fresh corpse show us pictorial evidence, I expect sensible Nigerians to discard this stupid & nonsense story.

What is the motive behind burying a corpse and then exhuming it after 40years?

It is simply to give the sheeples a cogent reason why the money must keep flowing from their pockets into the Church treasury in form of Tithes, First Fruit Offering, Daddy G.O Seed, Building Offering e.t.c by convincing them through "sakamanje demostration" that the supernatural power of Yahweh & Jesus still exist. grin

If Joshua The Son of Nun, Moses The Son of Amram & Micaiah The Prophet number 401 in the Bible did not inform their followers to exhume their corpses after 40years, then what is the modus-operandi of a Nigerian Pastor ALLEGEDLY telling his followers to exhume his corpse? grin

Your guess is as good as mine! grin

If the Christians will abolish their Tithe, Seed & First Fruit collections just like they claim that the Blood of Jesus has abolished Burnt Offerings & sacrifices, then we might begin to take them seriously.

You can not just cherrypick whatever that suit your selfish interest in the Bible and then discard other commandments.

If you say we must discard all the barbaric things in the Old Testament like sacrificing our firstborn sons and also making Burnt Offerings to the roasted meat-loving Yahweh since we are no longer operating under the LAW but Grace (through the Blood of Jesus), then by all means, we should also forget about Tithing, Seed & First Fruit collections since they were all instruments of the LAW.

Ever since Daddy Freeze came out to challenge all these kleptomaniac Pastors & G.Os to provide any proof where Jesus collected Tithe, Seed & First Fruit offerings in the New Testament; till date - no single one of them has come out to answer Daddy Freeze. grin

They will make Billions of Naira from gullible sheeples and then budget 2% of the money for an "eye-service" charity so that their sheeples can applaud them, while the remaining 98% is diverted to buying Private Jets, Rolls Royces, Real Estates and funding local & international Oloshos - without paying taxes to the government. grin

How can they not be paying taxes to the Government when even Jesus Christ paid tax in his era?

Matthew 17:24 - When they had come to [a]Capernaum, those who received the [b]temple tax came to Peter and said, “Does your Teacher not pay the temple tax?”

25 He said, “Yes.”

And when he had come into the house, Jesus anticipated him, saying, “What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth take customs or taxes, from their sons or fromstrangers?”

26 Peter said to Him, “From strangers.” Jesus said to him, “Then the sons are free.

27 Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a [c]piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you.”

If we must follow the statutes & commandments in Bible, then we must follow it to the letter. grin

If you say we are now operating under the GRACE dispensation, then we must discard all the commandments issued under the LAW by Moses. grin

You can't put one leg in the Old Testament and another leg in the New Testament - and be using it to deceive & con sheeples out of their money. grin

While I may not be a Christian myself, I have family members who are Christians - and who go to the Church to donate huge sums of money every month, not to talk of the beginning of every year. grin

Money that I am supposed to use to carry Olosho & be popping Courvoisier VSOP. grin

Tillaman, I hope I have been able to answer your question. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Explanation On How Some Exhumed Bodies Don’t Decay! by tillaman(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Makes a lot of sense brother!
I sincerely appreciate the way you watered down the answer zoharariel.

Especially the part where you made reference of the Con men called Pastors brain washed their sheeples with A staged miracle or healing! It’s really a sakamanje!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientific Explanation On How Some Exhumed Bodies Don’t Decay! by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Zoharariel, a bottle of red wine for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have a functional brain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

American Non-alcoholic Beverage, RC Cola In Nigeria Increased Production To 90k / Book Your Tasty � Food From Us. HOME/OFFICE DELIVERY, ASABA / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Heavy Weight Champion That Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.