Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Story Time: Wiszey's Wayward Life Epiosde Two - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Story Time: Wiszey's Wayward Life Epiosde Two (635 Views)

Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Three / Story Time: The Downfall Of Wiszey Episode Two / Story Time: *the Downfall Of Wiszey* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time: Wiszey's Wayward Life Epiosde Two by WiszeyBlog(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2019
*WISZEY'S WAYWARD LIFE*
EPISODE TWO (2)
After all the talkings,
my stubborn dad didn't enroll me in school until after 3 good yrs. By this time I was already 15 years.
I was enrolled in primary one, in a private school.
I was the biggest pupil in my class. Because of this, I was always quite; always keeping my cool and ofcourse, always acting matured.
One afternoon when I returned from school,
I discovered the door was locked.
I went to ask our neighbour, Mrs. Bleszy Henry,
if my mum left the house key with her.
She answered yes but said she's busy inside, that I should enter the room to get it.
When I went in, she told me to check the top of the wardrobe. I checked and found the key but as I was just about to go out, she bounced the door.
She begged me to do it. I asked, WHAT
she said, Pls sleep with me.
I said,
"NO!"
Before I could open the door to walk out, Mrs. Bleszy Henry pushed me on the bed- her matrimonial bed.
I told her I couldn't possibly do it.
I tried hard to resist her but I was weak.
She overpowered me....and...
And....
And we did it!
I felt so ashamed of myself.
I couldn't bare to think that I slept with another man's wife.
I felt so inferior.
If only I could change the hands of time.
Without uttering a word, I wore my uniform, picked the key, opened my door and went straight to the bed.
I closed my eyes and wished never to wake up again.
My mum will never believe that at my age, I have slept with a woman...
Not just a woman;
our neighbour. Not just our neighbour but a family friend-Mrs. Bleszy Henry.
This was quite unthinkable!!
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE THREE (3) BY 06:00PM

Source: <a href="http://WiszeyBlog.com.ng">WiszeyBlog</a>

(1) (Reply)

Read This Book / Make Your Passion Your Proffession Tutorials / Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.