Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

War/thief In Orile-iganmu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / War/thief In Orile-iganmu (512 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War/thief In Orile-iganmu by instantarr(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Abu, Kuforiji, Araromi and Obanta Axis Unsafe For Residence and Business owner as Awe and Arekewuyo thugs invade these axes. This has been an ongoing routine for the past 2weeks, Although that of On Sunday was deadly and bloody.

These areas has been into fights among themselves by way using it to steal and destroy. Shops, Hospital, Houses and the area were invaded. They even stab a patient in the hospital.

Check the link below for more video details. Also remember to share it round for the best assistance of these residence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8D9xpi1I0

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher Who Flogged His Female Student, Acted On Parent’s Instruction / Suspected Fulani Hedsmen Kill An Elderly Man In His Farm In Kaduna Today(photos) / Help!!!i Am In Search Of My Nanny That Ran Away With My Belongings..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.