Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Treatment For Bone And Joint Disorders (osteoporosis, Arthritis, Gout Etc). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Bone And Joint Disorders (osteoporosis, Arthritis, Gout Etc). (491 Views)

Tips For Arthritis And Joint Pain Relief / 20-30% Of Nigerians Are Suffering Mental Disorders – Nigerian Govt / Mental Disorders You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment For Bone And Joint Disorders (osteoporosis, Arthritis, Gout Etc). by JimsonJerry(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Osteoporosis occurs when too much calcium is removed from the bone framework and the bones become brittle and fracture more easily. It is most common in women after menopause but may also develop in men.
Arthritis is a group of conditions involving damage to the joints of the body and characterized by the pain of back, neck, hip, knee or foot.
Gout is a disease caused by a disorder of purine metabolism resulting in elevated levels of uric acid in the blood. This overload of uric acid deposited in joints, tendons and surrounding tissues and thus leads to Joint inflammation.
For treatment of these disorders or any other health problems & for more info, call/whatsapp (health consultant):- 08165513458/08071291446
Re: Treatment For Bone And Joint Disorders (osteoporosis, Arthritis, Gout Etc). by JimsonJerry(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Health is wealth!
Re: Treatment For Bone And Joint Disorders (osteoporosis, Arthritis, Gout Etc). by JimsonJerry(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2019
You can also follow us on our Facebook page @ Jimson's-Health-Care-Centre
Re: Treatment For Bone And Joint Disorders (osteoporosis, Arthritis, Gout Etc). by jbblues24(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that engaging.
Re: Treatment For Bone And Joint Disorders (osteoporosis, Arthritis, Gout Etc). by JimsonJerry(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Waiting is dangerous..dont risk your life because you only have one. Call/WhatsApp us now 08165513458...Line is open 24hrs for everybody across the country..Get that phone of urs, make a bold step & put an end to the predicament..Number to call/WhatsApp again 08165513458

(1) (Reply)

The Unbelievable Things Agbalumo Does To Your Body - Expert Speaks / Advice Needed / I Can't Find My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.