Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Formatting Window Vista And Reloading Xp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Formatting Window Vista And Reloading Xp (770 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Free Window Vista Product Key / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Formatting Window Vista And Reloading Xp by joraelly4g(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
I was using XP before vista came out. So I upgraded my XP to Vista, Now it is giving me problems.I want to format the Vista.But I done know how.
Please can anyone brief me. Thanks
Re: Formatting Window Vista And Reloading Xp by Cactus(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2007
throw it out of the window
Re: Formatting Window Vista And Reloading Xp by roflmao: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2007
Shame Vista hasn't formed a good relationship with you, sad but I'm can't seem to undertsand what do you mean by "I want to format the Vista"? undecided I'll think your intention is to install XP over Vista and all you need do is pop in your XP disk to install. There's a prompt during the set up stages that allows you delete existing partions and format a location to install XP,

(1) (Reply)

Anasat Transreciever Model No 30794 / A Central Data-base In Nigeria / Speakers Not Working On My Laptop: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.