Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots (48240 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by fk001(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
When will nairaland support video play directly in the site instead of clicking one shitty link

And the annoying thing is even if you click the link one cannot open the video
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by princetom1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
When will nairaland support video play directly in the site instead of clicking one shitty link

The owner sef no better pass Buhari, both of them don't change... Same nairaland wen it was created is still same
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by cr7lomo: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
I tot a young boy from Nigeria recreated messi's trick shot also in that advert ...that one dint go viral but this one did...the black race sha
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by eneyoduke(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
According to Trump, Amazing shocked
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by wakes: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
the 70 year old boy got my attention. smiley
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by benitwater(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
hemartins:

I thought it was my eyes playing the number trick on me.
infact i have to scroll up and read it again,i thought something is doing me ni sha..
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by chloride6: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
dalhjana:

seun should attend to this. most of the links are waste of time

BBCode forums are outdated...

Cant use steal Reddit's Source code?

No shame in stealing bruv
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by engrkaz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
Iran no sabee ball...... Make him go study his nuclear physics.
u watch the last World Cup so? Iran ball well o...and their teams r doing well on the continent.. Zobahan and Persepolis
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by Begin293: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by Mendula35(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
. Oh! I wonder. Smh
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by clemmonce(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
dalhjana:

seun should attend to this. most of the links are waste of time
I thought I was the only one... Naira land need to upgrade...
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by clemmonce(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

The thing just tire me bro.. Imagine still using JAVA application. Don't know when Seun will upgrade Nairaland.
The website theme is old and archaic... Comfort kills..... Thats the message I got for seun.
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by AbujaBlue: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Nairaland is an old design, but it does at least support Youtube. The problem is that many posters ignore this and post annoying links for clickbait to generate views/ad revenue for their blogs.

Here is how the video could have been presented in the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHCAZora4B4

1 Like

Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by LuciferAdvocate(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
clemmonce:
The website theme is old and archaic... Comfort kills..... Thats the message I got for seun.

Really??
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by LuciferAdvocate(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
clemmonce:
Yeah Very old application. Not up to date Android software.

Really??
Is that what Seun told you??
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by dazzlingd(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Seun over to you
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by clemmonce(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

Yeah Very old application. Not up to date Android software.

Really??
Is that what Seun told you??
No... I mean this is the message I have for seun... Comfort kills... He might be comfortable with the way things are now....at least he is making money... He should learn from the story of Nokia
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by tiwiex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Very good observation. A little progress at a time will be good. It shouldn't be too hard really.
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by Danarux: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
The way you studied yours and failed abi? .... grin
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by Danarux: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
The way you studied yours and failed abi?.... grin
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by bencr7: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
d Iran no sabi ball but giants like Spain and Portugal suffer from there hand for world cup, Spain even try win but Portugal draw...
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by LuciferAdvocate(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
clemmonce:
No... I mean this is the message I have for seun... Comfort kills... He might be comfortable with the way things are now....at least he is making money... He should learn from the story of Nokia

Exactly bro.. You are right.

1 Like

Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by KendrickAyomide: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
fk001:

And the annoying thing is even if you click the link one cannot open the video
Lmao.
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by fidkel: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Abeg help me ask them
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by anthonyuncle(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
another ikoroudu boy
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by Luminee(f): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Good observation..the feature you seek is on www.sayitafrica.com
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by DonroxyII: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Seun, it is time for Nairaland to provide unlike button and support video play !!
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by DonXavi(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2019
g
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by MrBONE2(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2019
fiercehillz:
I know the management of Nairaland are making good profit but they have to try and upgrade this site...people may be comfortable with the conventional but we all have to grow up someday... Using links outside nairaland.com to watch videos on nairaland is quite a no no... Another thing is direct messages (dm)...old school emoji nkor...I know its a forum but certain things can be done to make it more versatile and user friendly eg a world class app (not what I downloaded on play store last December... Chai)

I once told a colleague about this site and the first thing she told me was that she was a regular follower of the site until Instagram became a forum cum blog cum social media site. Tunde ednut, instablog naija go don post news since yesterday na today we go see am for front page. I tried to convince her but at the end of the day I just conceded.

That is why am praying to Great One to equiped me with techy skills so that i can create KiVuLand blog to rivar Nairaland so to enable them to situp grin
Re: 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots by LegiitAdigun(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Talent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends / Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China / 'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.