Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Twisted Love 18++ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twisted Love 18++ (1835 Views)

Dangerous Love (18+) / A Strange Love (18+) / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twisted Love 18++ by igwe699(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
I really liked this extremely charming person while I was in school yet I couldn't let him know since I wasn't the just a single, After I graduated,I did my NYSC and began working,did I notice that things were so intense for me in light of the fact that my pay couldn't deal with my major needs..my organization sent me as a delegate for a class held in Lagos here and that is the place I met Caleb, a exceptionally attractive and provocative person.Caleb was one of the patrons and he promptly succumbed to me and approached me for my number after the seminar. We turned out to be close and I should admit that he diminished my monetary bankruptcy.He endeavored to lay down with me yet I declined on the grounds that I was a virgin and guaranteed God to rest just with my husband...for two years,we dated and he turned out to be so attached to me,Caleb cherished me so much that he got me a vehicle worth 2.1million on my birthday,built a little house for my family and furthermore leased a lavish loft for me on the island...I began living so huge due to Caleb...he influenced me to leave my place of employment after he opened an extremely huge grocery store/restorative store for me on the mainland.One decisive hot afternoon,I was attempting to utilize the ATM,but was having heaps of issues endeavoring to make withdrawal,and because of this,the individuals on the long line were exceedingly irritated and never saved any chance to yell at me, A young fellow approached me and offered to help,I was unmistakably shaken so I permitted him and we succeeded.As I was tied in with going into my car,i figured out how to take a gander at the person,and to my surprise,it was a similar person I really liked 2-3years back..he didn't remember me though..I expressed gratitude toward him and he didn't falter to ask for my number which I didn't dither to give...that evening,he called me and we talked for long.Things became extremely extraordinary between us the emotions in me began developing back, I attempted my absolute best to oppose him,but it got most exceedingly bad and that was the place the entire issues began.I swung to a liar unexpectedly that on Valentine's day, Caleb educated me toward the beginning of the day and disclosed to me that he will lift me up by 5pm...two hours later,Somto called and said he will lift me up by 6pm, I needed to reject him,but I was so unconscious when I said yes to him...I was extremely so helpless,well, I figured out how to pull it off and met Caleb by 5pm and Somto by 7pm.I was at the airplane terminal going for the Election when I saw Somto loading up the

CONTINUE READING; https://ugobestiky.com/2019/03/05/twisted-fate/
Re: Twisted Love 18++ by Ann2012(f): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Following
Re: Twisted Love 18++ by igwe699(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Awwwwwww its not a long story... It was just a Question from our Forum

(1) (Reply)

My Book: Soon To Be Published / Hurrrrrrayyyyyyy! I Wrote A Play / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery 2 - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.