Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Help! I Have Problem With My Iphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help! I Have Problem With My Iphone (517 Views)

My Iphone 6 Fell Into Water.... / Do You Have Problem With Your Internet Or You Want To Change Your ISP? / Can I Use Airtel BIS To Browse On My Iphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have Problem With My Iphone by lourash(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2010
guys, i mistakenly restored my iphone and had to update the phone on itunes to os version 3.1.3,
After upgrading it, my phone completely wiped out and is stuck on the emergency call only screen and spirit jailbreak cannot jailbreak if it is in that state., and iTunes has a note saying that the sim card is not compatible with iTunes. i have been trying to jailbreak it since.

Can anyone help me please!
Re: Help! I Have Problem With My Iphone by hayprof(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2010
Then u need to jailbreak it, . . used redsnow !! wink

After that u need to unlock it. . b4 it can show network grin
Re: Help! I Have Problem With My Iphone by lourash(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2010
thanks bro. but i read somewhere online that i if i intend to unlock i should not use redsnow
Re: Help! I Have Problem With My Iphone by lourash(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2010
Hi guys ,,, can someone please direct me to a site where i can download iPhone1,2_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw for my iphone 3g running on 3.1.3 OS. all the ones i have downloaded are not giving me the files i need to make my phone work

(1) (Reply)

Fairly New Laptop 4 Sale / I Need Gsm And Computer Accessories To Purchase. / Brand New Black Berry Storm I For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.