Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) (38727 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
I am still looking for the Holywood.. undecided
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by JustCurious: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
I see video cams!
I see 23rd century machines! grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
That lady standing beside him is his wife...This is why nobody should interfere in Husband and wife quarrel.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Let's Recover you Lost Ethereum Wallet Password

Have you given up on that your lost wallet? Think it worthless already?
Okay, try this time around to recover your loss. I will help you get into your lost Ethereum Wallet. I also work on Bitcoin and Litecoin but I am better with Ethereum cracking.

The password to the heavily funded wallet is lost! Is that the end of the funds? Is there no way to pull the money out of the system? Yes, this is where the recovery comes in. Without any idea of what the password was, little idea of the password characters or confused why the wallet is not logging in when you enter the password you believed you used repeatedly.
You want to get your password and pull out the funds to somewhere else or sell it, this is the exact service you need!

How does it work?
I will employ all possible cracking and brute-forcing means to collect the password from the Keystore file relying on the hacking and cracking principles and rules that have a massive percentage success rate.
You will need to:
1. Provide the Keystore file to the lost wallet.
2. Provide all the passwords you use and think you must have used to while creating the wallet if you remember any.
3. Provide a standard means of identification *.
4. Provide a proof of ownership of the wallet *

Note * means that it may or may not be requested. However, I / We reserve the right to verify your details and to determine what details are collected from you before working on the project.

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for researching and verifying ownership of the Keystore files given to me but I however strive to maintain sanity by scrutinizing persons with malicious comportment or lack of tangible details in the processes preceding the password recovery project.

FAQ
Can You Do This For Any Ethereum Wallet Account?
I guarantee a 90% success rate. 10% may account to misinformation from the client’s side or alteration in the Keystore file.

How Long Does It Take You To Deliver The Password?
It may take a day or as long as months to deliver the password of the wallet account depending on the security complexity of the password and the information given on the password.

Message me now on my Crypto dedicated Whatsapp, I will share my prepared documentation and proof of ability to do the task.
https:///2347035529669
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
No wonder his wife was beefing.
All a Nigerian man needs is the opportunity and he’ll shine.
It’s not his fault we are built so.
She should search herself and wonder why.
If this is a black movie I’m sorry to say he hasn’t arrived yet.
With time though, we’ll see.
The least one can gather from this is he’ll improve his acting skill set.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by Tifunloran: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Can i have his number pls
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by Yameater(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Etizz:
Wow.... See camera
I tell yea

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by zoby225588: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
YEMI ALADE - "YAJI". 6 Best Dance Challenge Videos (#yajichallenge march,2019) www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn18JbWvU2E&sns

please subscribe for more videos
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by Hugo7(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
mmadu5:
Fucck him that woman is pretty
chain must you say everything you see
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by zoomman(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
samsam2019:
I've known you here for some years. You should be 30 or plus meaning you should have a bit of common sense to know marital crisis is not what any outsider should ‘chook’ mouth inside. But then, not all adults have common sense
Wat a rushhhhhhh
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Makes Hollywood Debut In 'Hip Hop Holiday' (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Melancho:
Gather here if you don't like watching nollywood movies but will carry babe to cinema to watch King of Boys..

I create beautiful websites for N20K. Your business needs a website not just an address. Connect your world.

Contact me 07085013051 (whatsapp or calls)
Guy stop spoiling business for us. Which one is 20k again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah / Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) / Taju Now Called Opeyemi: Funke Akindele Gives Update On Young Viral Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.