Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Clear Your Borrowed Debt On Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Clear Your Borrowed Debt On Mtn (4747 Views)

How To Clear Your Borrowed Airtime On MTN / How To Clear Your Borrowed Debt On MTN For Free {working Method} / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Your Borrowed Debt On Mtn by Ochoniafavour: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
You can now clear your borrowed debt on MTN network without any issue. Technically, we humans loved to borrow but to pay back becomes serious issue.

I can still remember when I borrowed N1,000 from MTN, to pay back becomes problem and I later threw off the SIM and bought a new one for just N200. At least, that’s better but not still good. What of my contacts and the rest?

Nevertheless, I’m here to lecture and acquaint you guys on how to borrow and clear your massive debt from the giant MTN network in Nigeria.

[url] https://molahub.com/how-to-clear-your-borrowed-debt-on-mtn/ [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Instabinge Data Plan, 1gb For N200, 250mb For N100 / YES! The Awaited #jumiamobileweek Has Started / 11 Best Android Photo Editor Apps For 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.