Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (56124 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by ElsonMorali: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sorry dear girl. I hope you recover totally from the physical and psychological wounds.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Uglymind:
I just hope that something bad did not happen to the robbers
Till they find your you and your family.
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Dollabiz: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
jesus is lord
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Toscarel: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
oldman112:
You mean the arm robbers there can't afford gun or that it's herdsmen
lol,something like that
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by BrutalLafamilia: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
She's such a beautiful girl.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Agugbadin: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Security, Nigerian's biggest problem
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Saig: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks be to God. To Him alone be the glory
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Bimbusworld(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thank God for her life
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Afonja007: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Even Afghanistan is more peaceful than zamfara
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Ositace(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
omari5:
I don't get, why is the wound still opened? undecided
They want to snap and upload it on social media first undecided
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by AfonjaConehead: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bless God for her innocent life.

She would have just gone like that
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by prinnzsky(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
[Are you ok?uote author=Uglymind post=76381414]I just hope that something bad did not happen to the robbers[/quote]
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by prinnzsky(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
[Are you ok?
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by ignis: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Next Level
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by wakes: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thank God for her.
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Dacronym(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:
Able God.
May he Continue To Shower His Blessings On Us ����
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by BrokenCock: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
ictjobber:

No be today we begin pray for bad things to happen To bad people.. Yet nothing happens.. Infact they even outlive the good guys sef..

See my signature

I dey tell u. . . Ur signature make sense bro! We dey the same location, we still dey the same I.T field cheesy .make we dey push am smarterly this next level
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by DigitalBot: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bless God
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Topmaike007(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:
Able God.
shower your blessings
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by ictjobber: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
BrokenCock:

I dey tell u. . . Ur signature make sense bro! We dey the same location, we still dey the same I.T field cheesy .make we dey push am smarterly this next level

Shoot me message for whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
So, they're no longer armed bandits abi? Okay oo
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
ictjobber:

No be today we begin pray for bad things to happen To bad people.. Yet nothing happens.. Infact they even outlive the good guys sef..

See my signature

God Is Not Interested In The Death Of The Wicked. He Wants The Wicked To Turn Away From Evil. Thats Why They Live Long
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by foreshore(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A young girl narrowly escaped death after being attacked by armed robbers yesterday in Zamfara state.

According to reports, the girl was shot by the gunmen during the course of a robbery operation in Gusau, the state capital.

Despite the shots fired and the injury sustained, the young girl managed to escape and was rushed to the hospital for treatment.

It was gathered that the girl's miraculous survival left her family and doctors shocked considering that the girl would have died under "normal circumstance".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/girl-survives-after-being-shot-by-armed-robbers-in-zamfara.html

May God restore and heal her. Safe her from the hands of wicked and unreasonable people
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by SVC6000: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Great Girl. __I Adore Your Spirit." The Spirit Of Luck...
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by nsesam(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Miracle working God
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Lankybaby(f): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
she is a designated survivor....PS who has watched that movie
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
thank you Jesus
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by bayocanny: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
omari5:
I don't get, why is the wound still opened? undecided
because this is Nigeria
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by Teibaba(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Somebody shout NEXTLEVEL
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by onmyowncj: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
She is full of youthful,sorry teenful vigor
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by oyinda1599(f): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
oldman112:

Are you for real
don't give him the cheap attention he is crying for plss
Re: Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:
Able God.
yes o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.