Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help (310 Views)

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / Fidelity Bank Bans Its Directors And Families From Trading Its Shares / Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help by moneyhunter247(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hi pals,I got into financial challenge,but when I ask a few of my friends and some of my cousins brothers to assist me with some money,even promising to pay them back,the next thing, they would just stop chatting with me,it's frustrating and also embarrassing.
There is this cousin of mine who would seem so concerned about my well-being,just recently I asked him to lend me 20k so I can tackle one issue,my bros automatically blank me.
Now makes me wonder, why was acting so concerned all this while?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
moneyhunter247:
Hi pals,I got into financial challenge,but when I ask a few of my friends and some of my cousins brothers to assist me with some money,even promising to pay them back,the next thing, they would just stop chatting with me,it's frustrating and also embarrassing.
There is this cousin of mine who would seem so concerned about my well-being,just recently I asked him to lend me 20k so I can tackle one issue,my bros automatically blank me.
Now makes me wonder, why was acting so concerned all this while?
obvious you are still budding
No one gives a Bleep about you
Have that mentality so you can shock them when you start to blow.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol,, Are you for real... in this 2019? you still ask for help? lol... Even my Dad blank me at some point na then my eyes clear. Bro na O.Y.O these days oo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help by thesicilian: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
The bitter truth,most of the time, is that almost everyone is struggling. The fact that they put on a smiling face and refuse to ask for help does not mean that they're living in abundance.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help by ITbomb(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
thesicilian:
The bitter truth,most of the time, is that almost everyone is struggling. The fact that they put on a smiling face and refuse to ask for help does not mean that they're living in abundance.
I always thought that uncles were rich and stingy until I became an uncle

Most people are struggling to pay bills even with a smiling face

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Friends And Families To Help by BoboKush(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Well first rule is don't depend on anyone or have the mentality.... Second is most of the distance famz... Cousins name it r usually useless even some siblings... So prepare for the worst... Hustle like a orphan that's lost in the world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Create And Design A Professional Blog For You With #950 ONLY (SEE HERE) / Do You Have A Live Forex Account With A Forex Broker? Then It Is A Must Read / Loan Without Collateral In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.