Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Millioniare To Transfer His Wealth To Anyone Who Marry Daughter - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Millioniare To Transfer His Wealth To Anyone Who Marry Daughter (374 Views)

Only God Gives Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Millioniare To Transfer His Wealth To Anyone Who Marry Daughter by alizma: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
A millionaire dad selling his virgin daughter for £240,000 says his future son-in-law must meet three important requirements.

Arnon Rodthong, 58, is frustrated that Karnsita, 26, is still single while helping to run the family business in Chumphon province, southern Thailand.

While local custom dictates a man should pay a dowry - and university graduate Karnsita would command a high fee - Mr Rodthong has waved the payment.

Instead he said he will give his future son-in-law 10m Thai baht (240,000GBP) plus they will have a stake in his sprawling durian farm valued at several millions of pounds. He will also marry his daughter, who speaks English and Chinese fluently.

Mr Rodthong said there are also no restrictions on what nationally the successful applicant should be.

But his top three requirements are:

"He doesn't have to be that smart - just able to read and write. Please don’t bring your degrees to cluster the house."
    "Hard working and not lazy."
    "Stingy about money and loves durian."

Mr Rodthong owns a durian farm and the centre processes some 50 tonnes of it every day. His farm is the biggest in the region.

He added: '"I want someone to take care of my business and make it last. I don't want a person with a bachelor's, or master's or philosopher's degree. I want a diligent man. I just want someone with a hard-working attitude. That's all.

"As soon as I have an in-law, I will give up all my assets to him."

The wealthy Buddhist - who loves golds amulets - also owns property and land across the region.

Abeg where is uchenna?

http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/7b1694751f1d69384281c792a21dfef1?features=43&client=mini&like_list=like-angry&like_count=19

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship / Man Looking For A Sex Partner In Lagos / Its Tgif For Matured Minds Only:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.