Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years (1743 Views)

Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / Man Who Rapped, Slaughtered And Buried A 13 Year Old Teenager Arrested. / People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by ceaser: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Cannibal killer slaughtered and ate 23 pizza delivery men, 6 Jehovah witnesses, 2 postmen in past 7 years

Houston police have arrested a man believed to be behind the disappearance of no less than 31 persons this past decade.

Ivan Fedorovitch Yanukovych, 56, could be linked to a number of mysterious disappearances in the area believe officials. Yanukovych was interrogated by police after neighbours complained about him using a chainsaw late at night and reported the man being “covered in blood.”

When police arrived on the scene, Yanukovych was found butchering a dead body in his garage and preparing what police officers described as “large quantities of ground meat” mixed in with an “aromatic blend of spices.”

“The suspect admitted to preying on unsuspecting delivery men from local restaurants, several postmen and even a number of Jehovah witnesses,” Assistant Chief Jeff Buchanan told reporters.

Executive Assistant Chief Buchanan from the Houston Police Department says officials seized over 700 pounds of “unidentified meat” from four freezers and which is presumed to be of human origin.

“I never suspected he was a mass murderer. He would often invite all the neighbours to watch football at his house and host large barbecues for everybody and was super friendly,” one neighbour told reporters.

Yanukovych, 56, who lives with his mother, Anastasia Z. Yanukovych, 93, and who rents the house basement to a local student, seemed to blend into the community and never arouse suspicion from neighbours.

“He was in charge of organizing our yearly spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the past five years and was a key player in the community. I am in utter disbelief” one local YMCA administrative told reporters.

When interrogated by authorities, Yanukovych apparently showed some remorse about killing the delivery men and postmen who were “just doing their job” but said the Jehovah witnesses “really annoyed him” and wished he had “taken more out.”

Tom Duvall, a local Jehovah witness organization spokesman, said that he is relieved that “members of our local chapter can now feel safe” and that “these courageous souls have not ended in this vile man’s belly, but in God’s belly.”

If convicted of his crimes, Ivan Fedorovitch Yanukovych faces a maximum prison sentence of 2,675 years in jail, believe experts.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/cannibal-killer-slaughtered-and-ate-23-pizza-delivery-men-6-jehovah-witnesses-2-postmen-in-past-7-years/

Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by DavidEsq(m): 6:46am On Mar 06, 2019
NLanders, wat did I just read?
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by JoanHicks(f): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by Acjohn(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2019
He even looks like a psycho
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by Chepos1(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2019
He look like a frog sef

Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar

He said Jehovah witnesses annoy him
Those lovely people
No matter how I try to annoy them,they always smile
When you see them coming japa
Argue from now till tomorrow you can't win.
This guy just skip argument start to chop them

He dey even invite people for barbecue
Probably share the meat.

I believe angel Gabriel borrow the people wey do champions league theme song him trumpet
For I no know wetin dey keep am waiting
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by mykelswa(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Am sure his related to buhari
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by ceaser: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2019
mykelswa:
Am sure his related to buhari

No he's not.
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by adecz: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2019
.Abominable Abomination!!!

Cheeeeesus....

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by molybdenum0012: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2019
This is bad. I wonder what the Jehovah witnesses did to annoy him that much.

Certainly because of their constant call and preaching. He only killed their bodies, certainly Not not their souls.

See you in paradise, dear brothers and sisters!

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with any subject in school?
Do you need a personalized, in-home or online tutor for your kids?

Kindly check my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by LexngtonSteele: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar

He said Jehovah witnesses annoy him
Those lovely people
No matter how I try to annoy them,they always smile
When you see them coming japa
Argue from now till tomorrow you can't win.
This guy just skip argument start to chop them

He dey even invite people for barbecue
Probably share the meat.

I believe angel Gabriel borrow the people wey do champions league theme song him trumpet
For I no know wetin dey keep am waiting

I remember one clip of one black muscular guy who when a white Jehovah witness lady came to knock on his door...

He dropped his red shorts exposing an erection and dangled it in her face.

She cried out and took off! grin grin grin
Re: Cannibal Killer Slaughtered And Ate 30 Victims In 7 Years by donmelinga(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
If convicted of his crimes, Ivan Fedorovitch Yanukovych faces a maximum prison sentence of 2,675 years in jail, believe experts.

This one sweet me die grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

40-Year Old Man, Adopts, Rapes 13-Year Old Girl In Ahoada, Rivers (Disturbing) / Prophet Odumeje's Thugs Allegedly Kidnaps Church Member After A Threatening Post / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.