Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United (23053 Views)

Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Trendvoice: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2019
Neymar will return to Paris on Wednesday morning, to watch his Paris Saint-Germain team-mates take on Manchester United in the Champions League on Wednesday night, ESPN reports.

The Brazil international has been back in his homeland, continuing his recovery from a second fractured fifth metatarsal in his right foot.

However, he is expected to be at Parc des Princes, to watch the second leg of the round of 16 tie.

The Ligue 1 champions won the first leg 2-0 at Old Trafford.

Recently, Neymar rejected claims that his partying habits were hampering his ability to lead PSG to collective glory and land individual accolades such as the Ballon d’Or.

“I do not think that my social life hinders my performance on the pitch.

“In fact, I even find it funny that what I do off the pitch gets compared with what I do on it,” he said.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/team-news-neymar-returns-to-paris-for-psg-clash-against-man-united/

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by logtrend52: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2019
[Goals Highlight] Real Madrid 1 – 4 Ajax (Watch Here)

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by temitope014: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by traffwire: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Nice

See my signature
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Spuggie: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Really nice
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by pussyAvenger: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
My baddest guy invited me to a 3some yesterday.
The girl na one cute 18 years old jambite like that.

I just rushed to his house and only gave the girl a good toto sucking while my guy did the main job

I don't have sperm to waste in this Buhari NEXT LEVEL biko.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by oxygenlove(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
all i know is that.. man united will qualify.... be it Neymar or not

16 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by ojimbo(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2019
I can't wait to die, I have some discussions with that Angel that choosed Nigeria for me

10 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2019
Man u right now :
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Rexnegro(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2019
okay
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Rexnegro(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2019
oxygenlove:
dream on bro

6 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Kylekent59: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2019
oxygenlove:

Just tell yourself the truth. Man u are going tonight.

3 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Joshmodest(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2019
Make I go give PSG straight win and over 3.5 , the Kain beating man u go receive today....una no go wan come champions league again...
Pls if you are a united fan , and you're battling high blood pressure, stay away from this TV set , by 8:45 pm today ...for your interest and well-being !!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by micah04: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2019
pussyAvenger:

I just rushed to his house and only gave the girl a good toto sucking while my guy did the main job

Silver and gold I have not but what I have give I unto thee

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Foodforthought: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2019
Kylekent59:

Hmmm...you can't be certain until it happens. Ajax Madrid just happened.

3 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by prinzcheetah: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Man u fans on seeing neymar on the topic

Fit faint

1 Like

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by immaculate1234(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Joshmodest:
Make I go give PSG straight win and over 3.5 , the Kain beating man u go receive today....una no go wan come champions league again...
Pls if you are a united fan , and you're battling high blood pressure, stay away from this TV set , by 8:45 pm today ...for your interest and well-being !!!

I no be gambler but I wan try psg and over 3 put 1k

1 Like

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by logon599: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Neymar's presence will cause more harm than good trust me. Man U fans should be happy if he's playing tbh.

Get your professional Architectural designs from as low as 25k and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

1 Like

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by caprini1: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Kylekent59:

hmmm football.... remember madrid and Ajax.

1 Like

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by bleskid: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2019
man u hahaha ambulance
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by ofiko123(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Nice one... Neymar omo ologo...
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Abdul9025(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2019
you guys should stop misleading people biko
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by freemanbubble: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Neymar our star boy

That is the only star boy we know

Not that fake WizKid and osinbanjo
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Pope22(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
I know we will lose. We are interested in top 4 in EPL, we dont have any hope in champions league.
From a sincere and a faithful MAN U fan

Pope.

9 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by ck470: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2019
pussyAvenger:

REPENT!!!! Jesus loves you

2 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by onyx1470(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2019
ojimbo:
I can't wait to die, I have some discussions with that Angel that choosed Nigeria for me
lol
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Corrosiveman(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Foodforthought:

Hmmm...you can't be certain until it happens. Ajax Madrid just happened.
.......Ajax would Totally Dismantle Man Utd

3 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Foodforthought: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.......Ajax would Totally Dismantle Man Utd
That's off point
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by UrVillagePpl: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2019
pussyAvenger:

sm ppl don't just want to have sense...

abeg try get small, its not xpensiv

3 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by elonize(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2019
pussyAvenger:

hmmm hmmm nogo suck wetin u nor know,hepatitis is real o
c wer ur sense go,n.a. to suck waste,while ur guy do d digging, u b olodo rapata

3 Likes

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by dayveed1(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
pussyAvenger:

And ur people go think say dem born better pikin like this.. Nawa.

1 Like

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Kharol1234: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
no put fear for man u fans mind na neymar is not playing.... E wan just cum cheer him teammate... So man u fans neymar no go play make who na no fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / Ogenyi Onazi Begins Recovery Process After Successful Surgery (photos) / Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.