Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls (31372 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / "Bobrisky Hasn't Paid Ex-Gateman Jacob For 6months, Collected Money Dashed Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Sadiqali24(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And does this make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup?

Ogbono soup is a pawn where Okro soup stands

Ogbono soup can go compete with Egusi, Afam and Ofe Isala, Okro soup is the King
u sure say ogbono pass okro?
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
my man. that dude is crazily funny
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by IchBinBrait(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
5 Mill...

Chai embarassed The exact amount I need for my MBA.
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by sanmtiago(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
zone51:
Good of him
and good for him too!
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by victorvezx(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Ogbono soup can go compete with Egusi, Afam and Ofe Isala, Okro soup is the King
Exactly

Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by MrMcJay(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Okra soup cooked with smoked fish, ponmo, gizzard, smoked chicken and shrimps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by michspencer(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
I wonder what Nigerian comedians do that cracks up these rich people with their dry jokes.
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Skiilashi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bovi is good

My company did invite him as an mc during our product launch,he did great and the foreign investors were also thrilled with his performance.
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by uuzba(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
I wonder what Nigerian comedians do that cracks up these rich people with their dry jokes.
Rich people have created prisons for themselves. High fence, security, distance themselves from public. Cannot discuss freely with anybody. ..
These comedians provide an atmosphere for them to laugh and feel good.
That is what they pay the money for. To laugh, feel good and forget their prison.
Oyibos do it very well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNUkLzi46OI
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Originalsly: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
But why must he give on stage when it was a gift and not a prize?

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Isoduwa(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
obontami:
Okay, where is that beans I want to fry? undecided

Check inside your girl pant
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by HomeOfMe(f): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The founder of zenith Bank Plc. Jim Ovia gifted one of Nigeria's greatest comedian, Bovi with N5 Million on stage after his performance last year, he explained what happened after that.

see what he wrote...

"Last year at an event, Jim Ovia gifted me 5 million naira for being a good mc. The hall erupted in applause. I was pleasantly shocked. However getting out of that hall was like Lagos traffic in rush hour. Everybody wanted a piece of my cake. Like wtf?!?! It’s me he dashed. Not us! And some were like “didn’t you see me shouting and jumping when he said it?”. So because they jumped and shouted I had to part with something ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️. Anyway I shared the money even with those who have like me. So last Friday at the same event, one year later, uncle Jim comes on stage again to make a speech and this is the moment he was commending me again and that’s me smiling but praying that he doesn’t announce it again ����. Because on arrival I already had people telling me “you know chairman likes you. Anything he dashes you today na me and you o”! ���� Every Nigerian has become an agent who wants commission. You buy car, you go wash am, your wife born, you go wash am. Even when you die, for your burial, dem go help you wash am! �"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/bovi-explained-his-experience-after-jim.html

How is this trash a big deal. Must you announce everything. I also got 3million from this same Jim Ovia in 2005,so it's no big deal.
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by HomeOfMe(f): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
NLevents:

When you are TRULY RICH, dashing out 5m seems like dashing out 5k. "You know say Money no be problem"

Nairalanders are ballers too
But the man gives o let me not lie.
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by AllenSpencer: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrMcJay:

Okra soup cooked with smoked fish, ponmo, gizzard, smoked chicken and shrimps.

Chai!

That is Oglobirious Attenuatalicity
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
NLevents:

When you are TRULY RICH, dashing out 5m seems like dashing out 5k. "You know say Money no be problem"

where do you appear from and disappear to, anytime i see this monicker, its either beach party or house party or whatever....
sha snap pictures and post on nairaland after the party as usual
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by obontami: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

Check inside your girl pant
grin
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by afoltundeseen(f): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin how is this trash our concern wink bovi gararahere

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy today
This dude always tryna draw attention to himself with his wacky comments. Anyway, learn how to control your anger here

https://akraym.com/controlling-your-anger/
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by chriskosherbal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
bro when you have money, I mean real money eeeeh little things will be funny to you ..no matter the joke you will laugh to it.

Cos if no Nigerian comedian can crack your rib with laughter then from the above we can safely say that you are .............. grin

BTW, of the names in this world why settle for that moniker cheesy
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Topmaike007(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lolz bovi my Man
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Ganja109(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Bros abeg u be better back belle.Why are you a sadistic
Fargot
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Aphroditee(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by jetson06: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Someone just dashed my salary in a year to an individual.

God punish poverty....
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by BABANGBALI: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rubbish

Please note !!!
The correct spelling is
SCHOOL not SCHOOL.
Some people put the second O before the first O which is very wrong.
Very, very wrong!
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
lol, funny.
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by PapaAdanna: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
FUNNY but true
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Isoduwa(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
obontami:
grin
did You find it?
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by germaphobe(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

I'm yet to understand what is wrong with you
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by Offpoint1: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
NLevents:

Why is your pool party entry fee 7k for males and 3k for females?
you guys are not serious
Re: Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls by ugbede69(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
NLevents:

this pool party..so u cannot organise our own in kd abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) / Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.