Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) (47033 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by donsolo4u2c(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
TEARS!!! See Obituary Of Slay Queen Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra

The funeral of 28-year-old Miss Oluchukwu Ezeobi who was stabbed to death by unknown assailants during her usual morning early morning exercise in Awka, the Anambra state capital in the early hours of Tuesday, February 12, has been announced.

She was stabbed several times when two boys accosted and ordered her to hand over her handset to them but she resisted. She was abandoned and left to struggle in the pool of her blood; while the assailants dispossessed her of her handset and ran away.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, of the state, SP Haruna Mohammed, said the Command are conducting a discreet investigation into the incident with a view to apprehend perpetrators and bring them to justice.

She will be laid to rest in her hometown Nanka, Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State on March 13.

http://igberetvnews.com/587909/tears-see-obituary-slay-queen-stabbed-death-morning-exercise-anambra/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
How can someone find it easy to end someone else life just to get hold of thier hard earned money or property... dreams, aspirations, family and friends joy taken away and some hearts broken forever by this singular babaric act. May the useless lowlifes responsible for this tragedy never find peace till vultures makes a good meal out of the thier worthless flesh...

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by donstan18: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
She was stabbed several times when two boys accosted and ordered her to hand over her handset to them but she resisted. She was abandoned and left to struggle in the pool of her blood; while the assailants dispossessed her of her handset and ran away.
She lost her life and also lost the handset.

People should know when to challenge criminals, submitting to their demands doesn't make you a loser or coward- It's common sense.

Rip to the deceased.

255 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na wa.. rip young lady
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
rip
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by otiwisdom: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
What tragedy
SLAY QUEEN SLAYED TO DEATH
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy

Fool!

90 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
They might have tried to rape her. Been told horror stories of such kind of gang rapes in Abuja during early morning jogging.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by otiwisdom: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Fool!
Thank you very much mam, but I am not a fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
otiwisdom:
Thank you very much mam, but I am not a fool

Sorry for calling you that.

20 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by otiwisdom: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Sorry for calling you that.
Apology accepted and God bless you

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
otiwisdom:
Apology accepted and God bless you

Bless you too dear

18 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by dayleke: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
RIP.

In the end, it wasn't worth it.

You live to get another fone anoda day.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Gosh...she shouldn't have resisted. Now she's hone and the phone lives on.

R.I.P cutie
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by YungTemy(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Sad.

But how's this deceased lady a slay queen?. Is every young lady now a slay queen in Nigeria?. I'm not understanding

25 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by GentleMoney: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Sad!!!
Hmm..
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2019
cry fine geh R.I.P

killers whedon o angry you have deprived us of another hawt geh we would have loved to stab btwn the legs
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
how come she is black in the first pic,then yellow in the second undecided Igbo's girls and bleaching nawa

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Wicked people everywhere. My condolences to the family of the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by harbey1005: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2019
sad news
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by markfour(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2019
eyaa sorry o, rip my sister.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy

this is uncalled for. shows how immature and insensitive you are.
i refuse to call you a big fool.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2019
So much wickedness in this world. So sad . May your killers suffer . Rest well
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2019
YungTemy:
Sad.

But how's this deceased lady a slay queen?. Is every young lady now a slay queen in Nigeria?. I'm not understanding

That's baptismal name of every young lady in naija now

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Daz y i do everything myself.
Wetin u wan use jogging do when u geh room and house to do exercise.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Rip miss..

Such a wicked World.
She's even a madridsta

Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Dandsome: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Typical handiwork of a jealous boyfriend
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nistfrank(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2019
"they killed her once but she will kill them forever"
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2019
Sad
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by YungTemy(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2019
Mrkumareze:

That's baptismal name of every young lady in naija now

Na wa o. So when I have a daughter too she automatically becomes a slay queen... And when she gets to age 40, she becomes a slay mama. Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.