Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! (499 Views)

Is A Domicillary Account Necessary For Buying Products From China? / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Can I Fund My Domicillary Account Using Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! by Pinkflower76: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
If you have eco bank or union bank domicillary account with attached visa debit card, then you're have all it takes to turn your life around within a week.
The account are legitimate business transactions, funds are coming from the United States and representative of the company and all parties involved will meet to discuss modalities. Like I said earlier, this business is 100% legitimate. Account owners will earn heavily via commissions on each transactions. Opportunities like this are once in lifetime.
Call or Whatsap +1 323 6676483.
Re: Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Everything no easy to get o.
Re: Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! by chizillar(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have for GTB, Zenith bank and First Bank
Re: Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! by Brainpower365: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have confirmed gtb domiciliary account that have operated for more than 6year and that have done heavy transaction in the past and even now. if interested tell me. Thanks.
Re: Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! by Pinkflower76: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
chizillar:
I have for GTB, Zenith bank and First Bank

Call or Whatsap
Re: Union Bank And ECO Bank Domicillary Account Needed Urgently!!!! by Johnny1013(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
I have both a diamond bank Dom account with Visa card and firstbank Dom account with Visa card

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Exercise / How My Business Died In The Hand Of A Nigerian Hosting Company; Beware Or Fall! / Prons And Cons Of Wired And Wireless CCTV Camera Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.