Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) (22809 Views)

Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Lola Rae Shares Studio Photo, Set To Release New Music / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy of the defunct group, PSquare has joined forces with the Egbere Papa 1, Timaya to record what should ordinarily be a banger!

The singer took to the gram to share a photo of them in the studio.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/paul-okoye-hits-recording-studio-with-timaya.html

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
cool cool
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
The earlier they settle their differences and return as PSquare, the better. Who the hell is Paul Okoye

24 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
K
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Jenniferblog(f): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
cool
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dead on arrival song.

that's not even my problem

I mistakenly gave a boy #1000 naira instead of #100 naira yesterday night...I'm still
looking for the boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Ajibolatao(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging... The courses are endless.

It is useful for beginners, intermediates and experts.

Check my profile and contact me today.
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by afoltundeseen(f): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
So like play like play Timaya is now ranked higher than Paul of Psquare.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Donbosco46: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Up coming artist like if you agree share if you disagree

6 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by BloggerAdmin(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
These dudes re badt gon...
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Ajibolatao(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging... The courses are endless.

It is useful for beginners, intermediates and experts.

Check my profile and contact me today.
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by ehix89(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Veterans
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by fatymore(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
how much will I was c
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
They will surely come back together once they finished the money in their bank account
It's just a matter of time
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by ayaside(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The earlier they settle their differences and return as PSquare, the better. Who the hell is Paul Okoye
He is one of the best vocalist known internationally.Now,wtf are you?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
afoltundeseen:
So like play like play Timaya is now ranked higher than Paul of Psquare.

What's wrong with that? IS Timaya not working hard?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
King Rudy Rudy

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Old men
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by ucsquare(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cooking up noise all in the name of music.Am tired of 9ja musics sef....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by kingthreatz: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
P-Square is becoming more and more irrelevant.
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
when two dread men meet, you know the rest (banger).

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Mkmoney(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Timaya just dey wor-wor anyhow thses days
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by festacman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Young Nigerian men working hard for their money. Fellow young Nigerians bad mouthing them. Not good. Not good at all.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Dollabiz: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
to record another thrash
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Another bumbum song loading...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by emmasmiles(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
had a dream that they are both coming back soon, mean p2 wink
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Mintum: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Love these two guys to the moon. Rudeboy + Timaya = fire!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na YANSH dey won sing about OOOO,just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
story story. .which yeye record with timaya....if e no be P-SQUARE, if no fit be like PSQUARE
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by afoltundeseen(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Admin401:

What's wrong with that? IS Timaya not working hard?
if Psquare were to still be together. Timaya nor dey their rank. But today, Paul looks like an upcoming artise beside timaya
Re: Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo) by PrinzCarter(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Men are making large money u ppl are saying upcoming artist no upcoming artist ,just one show can pay in plenty zeros

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors Discharge Fadeyi Oloro From Orile Agege Hospital / Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos / Rosaline Meurer Weds Thin Tall Tony In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.