Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth (59306 Views)

Top 10 Most Mysterious Places In The World / The Most Mysterious Places To Visit In Africa / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by ITbomb(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
How

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Scary!!!
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by simeotexy: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
I atikulated OBIdiently
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by iamrapper(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
i have heard about dat number one....a very bad place
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by cgniyi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Great ! bermuda is the strangest.. unexplainable

Skinwalker ranch is equally strange, if not stranger. Only recently saw a documentary on the Skinwalker ranch - really scary stuff.
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Davidgr8(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
How did my dear Nigeria missed this list
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by adeblow(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Conspiracist is the new explorer

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by twerkjack: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ebooksman2019:
We don hear
lol cheesy

Proper Ode!
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by goodnewscliff(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
y is Nigeria not in d list
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Ebooksman2019(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
twerkjack:
lol cheesy

Proper Ode!
Meaning?
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Conspiracist:
Most places on Earth are explainable. But truly knowing and understanding how some places came to be and for some, what exists there, is so confusing that literally no one can explain it. The following are such places. Here are the 10 most mysterious places on Earth.
Learn to put source links in your posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by knowles89(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
The kind of educative stuff we need to see often on Nairaland.. but because of traffic we see bobrisky and Cleavage baring Mercy Aigbe and other nonsense.. kudos for this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Olaitanojo: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good write up.................barmuda triangle.......

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by eghuan1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
What about the evil forest these people talk abou t in home videos?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by SoaringLife01: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Here in Nigeria, the supernatural events are usually to harm fellow humans: use of pants for ritual money ; use of human parts for ritual money; use of human parts by Ghana burgers to voodoodize their magas; the use of human parts to get supernatural power; the use of human parts by females to turn their men to vegetables; etc.
The world is supernatural indeed.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by koyeni(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nigeria is not on the list undecided

Check my signature
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
cool

That mountain with treasure sha. I hope pirates of the Caribbean won't go there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by NumbEmotions(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
#1. Nigeria
The most populous black nation on earth where fishes swim in water and still die of thirst.
Where kids walk on riches barefeet while they beg for food

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by chibu4u2(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wht baffles me the most is that after seeing all these wonders of nature, one e-diot will open his mouth that every thing happens by evolution or just by chance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Mcreloaded(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have heard of a river that has both hot and cold water flowing in Nigeria and also some where in the USA where hot water springs up to amazing heights.
The warm water spring in Nigeria also

Should they not be on this list

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
#11------MR SWEET-----, located in the South South side of Nigeria in the continent of Africa specifically Portharcourt Rivers State Nigeria is a mysterious hangout popular for the gathering of the "human female species". These female species are known to do just about anything for a little reward and scientists are still investigating whether it is the ambience of this particular environment that encourages this strange behaviour but the most mysterious thing about this place is every man that goes in there comes out with a smile............ angry
You are funny grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by asawanathegreat(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
I will visit all the places soonest
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
NumbEmotions:
#1. Nigeria
The most populous black nation on earth where fishes swim in water and still die of thirst.
Where kids walk on riches barefeet while they beg for food
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Yewandequeen(f): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Nah no need.... Just take a plane and fly over Bermuda Triangle..Thank me later .gringrin
ure evil aswear down angry
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by tuoky: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Only the top demons, wizards are allowed in [qquote author=KendrickAyomide post=76411527]Great ! bermuda is the strangest.. unexplainable [/quote]
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Great ! bermuda is the strangest.. unexplainable
There's nothing unexplainable about Bermuda, you should do ur research.

Popular culture has attributed various disappearances to the paranormal or activity by extraterrestrial beings. Documented evidence indicates that a significant percentage of the incidents were spurious, inaccurately reported, or embellished by later authors.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by abrojunior94(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Champagnegold: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Great research, educative
How can one fly to Cuba from United kingdom with out crossing over Bermuda triangle? Hmmm long journey
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by olureignforever: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
What are we supposed to be doing with this information

Pack your load and go to anyone except '' the spotted lake'' then come back after baba Buhari has been deported to daura grin grin
Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by kenny714433(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked
If riches were wishes, yonder could have been Kenneth, with a handfull of companions wandering and caressing the beauty of mother earth. With my compass and bottle of rum, I'll travel the corners of the earth. Like Jack Sparrow, I'll let every creature aware of my arrival. Like Harry Potter, I'll make get all I wish for through magic. Like Tom Sawyer, I'll care less of my worries. Like Indian Jones, I must drink from the Holy Grail so I live forever. Like Peter Pan, I'll make sure the poor have a taste of luxury. Like Jesus Christ, I'll make the world know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by Champagnegold: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin cheesy kissGreat research, educative
How can one fly to Cuba from United kingdom with out crossing over Bermuda triangle? Hmmm long journey smileyGreat research, educative
How can one fly to Cuba from United kingdom with out crossing over Bermuda triangle? Hmmm long journey

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:
ure evil aswear down angry
gringringrin.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.