Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Should I Quit The Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit The Job? (1302 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? / Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit The Job? by Archiever22: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
I am an accountant but I have been working as a data operator in an Indian company.The problem now is that we are being owed Jan and febrauary salary without knowing when it would be paid. meanwhile, I do spend almost #800 to work everyday.should I keep the job or quit? I need your candid advise pls.
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by Archiever22: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Being owed salaries is one of the best things that can happen to an employee.
It simply means you are now free to engage in "side runz" in the company's name.

Just make sure to cut your immediate superiors in or your judgement day will be worse than Oduduwa's skull after The Great Smash of Ile-Ife.

If you are lucky, you will buy yourself a Camry & resign before August like I did back then. wink

Cheers.
how can I do the "side runz" cos I am damn broke right now?
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by Pascopele: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by AstralBody: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Just go to the side of your office (any side at all, doesn't matter) and start running. Don't stop and make sure to keep to the side at all times.

Mumu

*spits angry
grin grin Lucifer, behave urself! Kai u are wicked!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Job? by Archiever22: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Just go to the side of your office (any side at all, doesn't matter) and start running. Don't stop and make sure to keep to the side at all times.

Mumu

*spits angry
you are mentally unstable...God punish your generation!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Job? by kayteajay111(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Archiever22:
I am an accountant but I have been working as a data operator in an Indian company.The problem now is that we are being owed Jan and febrauary salary without knowing when it would be paid. meanwhile, I do spend almost #800 to work everyday.should I keep the job or quit? I need your candid advise pls.
Before I can advise you to quit, how much is your salary? Now a days, there are no jobs in the town and to leave one and seek for another is suicidal. Be patient, they will still pay you.
I can only advise you to quit if only things are not going well again in the company as you can understand this by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit The Job? by jesvic91(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
That Lucifer guy is damn funny
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by Archiever22: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
kayteajay111:

Before I can advise you to quit, how much is your salary? Now a days, there are no jobs in the town and to leave one and seek for another is suicidal. Be patient, they will still pay you.
I can only advise you to quit if only things are not going well again in the company as you can understand this by yourself.
tnks 4 d advice bro.
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Mumu

*spits angry
grin grin grin Oh my God, this guy is so funny and also a crazy fellow grin
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by Archiever22: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
kayteajay111:

The problem is not about quiting but I so spend roughly #800 per day for transport and d salary is 50k
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by sisqodean09(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2019
somebody is talking about D**ry here.........
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by Archiever22: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
sisqodean09:
somebody is talking about D**ry here.........
it seems we are on d same page bro.do you also work there?
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by sisqodean09(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Archiever22:
it seems we are on d same page bro.do you also work there?
not anymore....
Re: Should I Quit The Job? by Archiever22: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2019
sisqodean09:
not anymore....
I see, have u been able to secure anoda job cos this Drury is just a place not to be @ all.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies At Broadoak Schools / Job Vacancy / My fellow Old Naira notes employees, how are we coping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.